First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Yep... The more I've been learning about Tesla, the more worried I get each time a friend or family member is so excited about how the cars drive themselves. :( They've definitely not done a good enough job making clear to the drivers that they need to pay attention and be ready to immediately take over.
Sponsored

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
t's important to remember that Tesla's "Full Self Driving" makes mistakes, requires an attentive driver, does not make the vehicle autonomous, and its capabilities are still very limited. Much of it is future promises to current owners, which may never be fulfilled. There have been many Tesla owners angry that they paid out $5000 or whatever the figure was for the full self driving feature that was suppose happen in the "next year" but Tesla has never delivered on it. Owners are wondering if they are entitled to a refund or need to have a class action lawsuit for deceptive advertising. Tesla has added new "hardware" since making self driving options available for their customers and those early "buyers" of such may never receive such option their several year old Tesla lacks the newest hardware. I would not go for any self driving option in any vehicle for at least the next 5 years. Too many unknowns.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Do we know when the Blue Cruise update is coming since it was pushed from late fall to early next year.??
Also about the increase in battery usable capacity and updated range.??
Sponsored