Magnitude

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Route 1
Country flag
Yes, they have L2 ones at the Hershey's Chocolate World store. Check PlugShare.com for latest reviews. They are Free but you need a ChargePoint account/card.
Trip with the Route 1 to Hershey was awesome. we made it to the hotel with 28%. Heating on.
Holiday inn had free L2 chargers. We were 100% next day. went to chocolate world and we were able to find Chargepoint chargers not too far from the front door. Also free, Thank you STMache

Mach-e4x

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e 4x, 2016 Mazda CX5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello from Oneonta, NY- I own a beautiful shadow black Mach-e, my first EV, and really enjoy it.
The car gets a lot of attention in my small town and I'm only glad to educate people on EV's.
We haven't gone too far from home yet. I do have a 240 volt NEMA 14-50 outlet in my garage.

louibluey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE "Louibluey" GB
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Scott, have you done any service visits yet? Can you recommend a Syracuse area dealer service?

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Scott, have you done any service visits yet? Can you recommend a Syracuse area dealer service?
I got mine at Koerner Ford and they did my software update in August to fix the rear driver side door not opening until I opened the driver's door which included the PaaK fix which has worked flawlessly since the update. However, nothing mechanical.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Just got our window sticker today, so the time is getting close (hopefully - build date is 11/1). What have the recently shipping times been to NY?

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Just got our window sticker today, so the time is getting close (hopefully - build date is 11/1). What have the recently shipping times been to NY?
Not in NY, but also have a build date of 11/1 (got a confirmation email the other day; it had slipped twice before), but no window sticker yet. Going to be hitting that WS link many times today.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Not in NY, but also have a build date of 11/1 (got a confirmation email the other day; it had slipped twice before), but no window sticker yet. Going to be hitting that WS link many times today.
My window sticker is still there, but the rest of the tracker seems to be MIA today. Last night it was showing "in production" which seemed weird.

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
My window sticker is still there, but the rest of the tracker seems to be MIA today. Last night it was showing "in production" which seemed weird.
You're okay. The Window Sticker doesn't show up until a few days after you get that first Scheduled for Production email. Congrats and where in upstate NY do you live?

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
You're okay. The Window Sticker doesn't show up until a few days after you get that first Scheduled for Production email. Congrats and where in upstate NY do you live?
Albany NY area.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Tracker is down for me today too. My car has been "in production" since 10/4. Sometimes the site works. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes my sticker works. Sometimes it doesn't. Welcome to a world of bad tracking by Ford. Join us in the grumpy thread lol.

I finally called Ford directly last week and at least according to them my car is built but moved off site and not shipped yet as of 10/12. Don't know what's going on.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Tracker is down for me today too. My car has been "in production" since 10/4. Sometimes the site works. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes my sticker works. Sometimes it doesn't. Welcome to a world of bad tracking by Ford. Join us in the grumpy thread lol.

I finally called Ford directly last week and at least according to them my car is built but moved off site and not shipped yet as of 10/12. Don't know what's going on.
Nah - not grumpy enough yet. If/when it becomes clear we won't get the car this year, or if our dealer tries any funny business, then I will be grumpy

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Nah - not grumpy enough yet. If/when it becomes clear we won't get the car this year, or if our dealer tries any funny business, then I will be grumpy
You are a better person than I haha

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
You are a better person than I haha
Don't worry - busy getting grumpy over in the Lightning Forums. The order date has been pushed back and I know that unless the stars align perfectly, I am looking at a ~2 year wait from now anyways (reserved on June 3rd).

OP
OP
stmache

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Drove down to Allentown this weekend to photograph last night's Syracuse Crunch game. Stopped at the Love's Travel Shop at Binghamton on the way down and way back. I used one of the 350Kw stations (note: currently the second 350Kw station is down as of 10/31/2021).

Plug and Charge worked flawlessly both times. Yesterday, it topped off at 100Kw charging speed. Today, it did 162Kw charging speed starting at 35% SOC. Not bad as the Ford Mustang Mach-E only has a 150Kw charger. ? The weather both days was a mix of rain and wind. I got 3.0 Miles/Kwh average for the 445 mile trip with lots of elevation changes.

Love's Travel Shop is a nice stop. I ate at Wendy's both times. Not brave enough to try any of the interesting foods in the Love's section. LOL Clean bathrooms.

i-jDFzPVc-XL.jpg

i-t778g9V-XL.jpg