Electric Vehicle Fall Festival
Thornburg, VA
Sep 18, 2022

Day:Sunday, September 18, 2022
Time:10:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
6501 Dominion Raceway
Thornburg, VA 22580

Details and RSVP at https://driveelectricweek.org/event?eventid=3095

The EV Fall Festival is more than just a car show, more than a track day, more than the traditional auto show... it's all of them! Members of the public who haven't made the shift to being an EV owner will experience a variety of EVs from auto manufacturers that will provide a traditional "Ride and Drive" experience. We will have a course plotted on public roads in the area around the Raceway to give non-owners a true experience of how an EV drives. In addition, these attendees will be able to speak with our many vendors and EV owners to get a more rounded understanding of EV ownership. The goal is simple, affect change in the mind and encourage EV adoption to those who haven't made the shift. EV Owners who attend the EV Fall Fest will have a different experience. For these VIPs they will have the opportunity to enter their EV in a car show judged by members of the public, drive at speed around the DR Road Course, and launch down the 1/8th mile drag strip. For EV owners, we want a day packed with the thrill and excitement of EV performance. EV owners will also be encouraged to sign up to be an EV Ambassador and share their experience of EV ownership with non-owner attendees.

General Admission is $10 until the end of July, August and forwards will be $15.
Tickets can be found on Eventbrite for the event "Electric Vehicle Fall Festival 2022 by EV Resource". Please contact the local event organizer for a link to the Eventbrite page.
Sponsored

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Hmmm... I've enjoyed past NDEW events. But course time (a first for me) would be a next-level experience. Will need to see if I can fit this in.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I wanted to take my Mach E down and do a few laps but I'll be driving my Lightning down and getting a drag time instead.

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
I wanted to take my Mach E down and do a few laps but I'll be driving my Lightning down and getting a drag time instead.
@ChasingCoral are you still attending this event? I plan to arrive early (at 10am) and a Volvo XC40 BEV owner from my neighborhood might attend, too.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@ChasingCoral are you still attending this event? I plan to arrive early (at 10am) and a Volvo XC40 BEV owner from my neighborhood might attend, too.
I'll be there with my Lightning. I have a grudge match on the drag strip planned with a Rivian owner I met today :D
Sponsored