MachE Owners... what are the must have accessories?

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
i would like to have a ski box setup on the roof.
Sponsored

kulaga

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium ER Grey, 2023 MME GT Black
Country flag
Here's my list:

Trico exact fit 15-G wiper - Amazon $9 - search forum for 30 second fix to the sad stock rear wiper coverage
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FADJ0T4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Silicon license plate holder to prevent rattles - Amazon $8
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08R8M9Y9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Grizzl-e 40A dumb charger - Amazon $459
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0843K8Z9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Blue Clean BC383HS Pressure washer, maguires gold soap, microfiber towels and a wash mitt (Amazon too - what can I say I like the prime) - since this is the first car I actually care how it looks and would never use a car wash on!

ncaadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
Can you also use Tesla fast chargers. (I am asking this because Tesla has to open up their fast chargers to non Tesla cars soon in Europe) do I need go buy this adaptor?
Not this one. I believe Tesla is working on an adapter. I think I’ve seen some Telsa SC to CCS converters (after market), but don’t remember if they’re available yet.

Reactions: ZSR

Aholowich

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
1. Sunshade for the glass top, it gets very hot in sunny areas. Check out Tasmanian.com, they make the shade.
2. Rubber floor mantis and rubber rear mat both available from Ford or Weathertech.com
3. Ice for the drunk to cool your beverages?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

Debangor

First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi MachE Forum! Needless to say I'm beyond enthused to be getting my MachE in 3ish months (production week of 10/18) while I wait is there anything you'd recommend looking into purchasing to make the experience all the better? I'll start off below with some tips I've found by watching YouTubers:

1. Tesla to J1772 while this wont work with superchargers your area might have a lot of tesla high powered connectors or destination chargers in which case this may be useful!
2. Camping Mattress for those who want to be able to camp in their car I saw this and it looks pretty neat - especially with the moonroof!

That's all I got! I've seen wraps and some things on Etsy but if there is anything that is functional that's made your lives easier post them below!
An extra key fob and Weathertech floor mats for front and back seats as well as the trunk

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Agree! But having said that, Ford should look at a customized insulated frunk liner - the ice melts really fast!! A mustang drop-in cooler!
I'll bet you could 3D print one, out of foam. I was already thinking about this.

DanBGolf

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium, 2019 Escape Titanium
Occupation
GOLFTEC Franchise Owner
Country flag

DanBGolf

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium, 2019 Escape Titanium
Occupation
GOLFTEC Franchise Owner
Country flag
Some cold beers and ice for the frunk.
Hear, Hear!!! And some MME logoed beer can/bottle keep cools would be a nice touch, too!

Hplbiking

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
patients. Waiting for Apple play to connect and then connect correctly. Many times it play with no sound. Getting old real fast.

EddieHaskell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Database Developer
Country flag
I have the glass roof shade and the Mach-E memory foam mattress from Tesmanian. I also have the 60 amp TeslaTap Mini, which I used at the Auburn Hills Marriott in July.

I really appreciated that I could (and did) lock both sides of the Teslatap Mini to the Mach-E and the Tesla plug. It kept some dude with a Model 3 from unplugging and taking it for himself, as I watched him try unsuccessfully to do.

750656.jpeg

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
... the Mach-E memory foam mattress from Tesmanian.
When folded up that mattress looks like it takes up a lot of room. It'd be awesome if someone made one that could fit in the under storage area of the trunk.

bobbymal82

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium
Occupation
Retail manager
Country flag
A bit of a dumb question, but to be clear, the 50 amp adapter should be good enough right? It’s not like the breaker where we should have 120% of what will be used.
I actually understand if you already have a 40amp adapter you can set the input charge from the main screen to limit 40. The car can currently pull 48 so it could burn out a 40 without this setting fixed. Not sure on settings path but the Tesla tap makes 40/50/80 on the original unit and 40/60/80 on the mini. Hope this helps!

KlueBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E AWD Premium, 2021 Mustang GT
Country flag