Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
My Mach-E news seems to come in bunches. After checking shipping status each morning (Ordered 12/20, built 4/20, and shipped 4/21) I checked in the afternoon today to see my premium ER AWD delivery has been pushed out 2 weeks. I found this news while sitting in a Tennessee Ford dealership parking lot contemplating whether to convert my GT reservation into an order. I am moving from Idaho to Tennessee this fall and am torn whether to take delivery of the premium in Idaho or have a GT meet me there in the fall and stay with the F150 all summer (an incredibly lucky decision to get to make, but you guys understand).

An email came later tonight stating this was "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Mustang Mach‑E Premium is delivered". Seems reminiscent of the Kansas City holding pattern back in February. I was hopeful the kinks were worked out given we're deeper into the build season. I took it as a sign and converted the GT reservation. Will be interested to see how this all plays out.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mama Mach-eia, here we go again...just received delivery delay email IMG_6527.PNG
Sponsored

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Be thankful you didn't get an email saying your MME will be delayed for 75 days like I did back in Jan.

Sounds like you're torn on what to do anyway, this will give you more time to think about it.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
My Mach-E news seems to come in bunches. After checking shipping status each morning (Ordered 12/20, built 4/20, and shipped 4/21) I checked in the afternoon today to see my premium ER AWD delivery has been pushed out 2 weeks. I found this news while sitting in a Tennessee Ford dealership parking lot contemplating whether to convert my GT reservation into an order. I am moving from Idaho to Tennessee this fall and am torn whether to take delivery of the premium in Idaho or have a GT meet me there in the fall and stay with the F150 all summer (an incredibly lucky decision to get to make, but you guys understand).

An email came later tonight stating this was "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Mustang Mach‑E Premium is delivered". Seems reminiscent of the Kansas City holding pattern back in February. I was hopeful the kinks were worked out given we're deeper into the build season. I took it as a sign and converted the GT reservation. Will be interested to see how this all plays out.
For perspective, my Premium ER AWD that I ordered on 12/15 has a scheduled build week of 5/31. There's a pretty good chance you will have yours before mine is built, despite my order being placed 5 days earlier. There is at least one person with an October order date with my build week.

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
I received the same thing and my car still arrived within the original window, and I know others had a similar experience. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Mockstang

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 1967 V8 4bbl
Occupation
Pro

IMG_6527.PNG
So

So what happened after that. I’m in the same situation. Did it show up yet? If yes, when.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
After receiving an email indicating a delay, the car arrived today!! One day earlier than the original window start date. Will be picking it up on Tuesday!
I feel like this seems to be the pattern. People sad their order is delayed, and then it shows up anyway.

Didn't someone even get the delay email, AFTER they took delivery?
Sponsored