Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Wrangler, 2019 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
But that's the problem. In any forum, the people with issues are going to be a lot more vocal than the people without issues. I can tell you all about the lack of rewind functionality in SXM because it annoys me and I want it to be changed. But I'm not going to spend a lot of time listing all the things that are working great. It's just human nature.
I understand what you’re saying, it is problematic. When you spend $50k you want to check things out and be informed.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I understand what you’re saying, it is problematic. When you spend $50k you want to check things out and be informed.
As you should. But try not to equate the percentage of owners with complaints on a forum as the percentage of problems that exist across all MMEs out there.

Tman317

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Wrangler, 2019 Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not sure you are reading enough of the forum then, Ford for sure is taking notes and addressing the issues. It takes time to identify, rework and release fixes, any of the major ones already have a dealer update; the others will be addressed in upcoming OTA's.

Some of them are longer term fixes that are generally cosmetic in nature, take the reported screen buzz, that's not something that will be addressed for a while if ever in MY21. I could go on with that one but there are a few threads already on it. I would't pass on the MME due to it for example etc.

I feel that many folks look at only the negatives for reasons not purchase as a way to internally process decisions. Forums can lean heavily on the negative side as many take to them when they only are having issues, not to tell us how great things are. Many happy owners enjoying the MME and not hanging out on the forum after the purchase. I just happen to like to contribute to the forum and enjoy hearing the good stuff and take note of the bad with knowledge from the forum that Ford will address it.

The MME is no different from other similar purchases, we just don't live in a prefect world.
I have not read everything on the forum but have spent many hours reading. It’s not that people look for only the negative but rather if only say 60% are positive it causes you to think about it. I can over look many things, like when I read someone washing their MME has the doors locking and unlocking and the mirrors folding and in folding I assume it’s having their phone going in & out of range. But still you wonder.

driversside

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
on order (Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Writer
Country flag
Hey, I don't mind using my photo as the main photo here, but can I get sourced or linked to my coverage at least? That's my photo of the Mach-E in front of the Pony logo at the Halderman barn. I'm super proud of that photo. I think it's the first one to get that pose.

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
as the family car washer, that phenomenon happens when i wash my wife’s honda fit with the keys in my pocket. you’re going to not buy a mach-e because of that? :)

just teasing. but seriously, i love the car. love that i have probably 1-2 years of being the only one in the neighborhood. so feel free to keep holding out so i can feel special :)

I have not read everything on the forum but have spent many hours reading. It’s not that people look for only the negative but rather if only say 60% are positive it causes you to think about it. I can over look many things, like when I read someone washing their MME has the doors locking and unlocking and the mirrors folding and in folding I assume it’s having their phone going in & out of range. But still you wonder.
Sponsored