Matt Farah (from The Smoking Tire) has a Mach-E for the next 3 years, and has opinions

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Matt Farah of The Smoking Tire just got a Mach-E (looks like a Premium RWD ER from the photos) for 3 years and is tweeting about his experiences, good and bad, including some initial glitches and some PaaK weirdness. Being who and what he is, he is getting the attention of the senior leadership at Ford. You can follow his Twitter stream here, and if he's here reading this, HI, MATT!. {Jonathan}
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Ok, I’ll bite: who is he that he gets the attention of Ford senior leadership (I’m not up on D-list celebrities. If they’re not a marvel superhero, I likely haven’t heard of them ???)

OP
OP
JonathanEzor

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ok, I’ll bite: who is he that he gets the attention of Ford senior leadership (I’m not up on D-list celebrities. If they’re not a marvel superhero, I likely haven’t heard of them ???)
Matt is an automotive journalist and TV presenter, the long-time host of his own podcast and YouTube channels (both called The Smoking Tire), and an entrepreneur who recently opened a high-end vehicle storage and care facility in Los Angeles. His YouTube channel has more than 1 million subscribers, his most popular video has more than 9 million views, and he writes for many of the best-known car magazines in the U.S. Basically, he's someone whose opinions are important to car manufacturers. {Jonathan}

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Matt is an automotive journalist and TV presenter, the long-time host of his own podcast and YouTube channels (both called The Smoking Tire), and an entrepreneur who recently opened a high-end vehicle storage and care facility in Los Angeles. His YouTube channel has more than 1 million subscribers, his most popular video has more than 9 million views, and he writes for many of the best-known car magazines in the U.S. Basically, he's someone whose opinions are important to car manufacturers. {Jonathan}
Thanks! I’m very social media unaware because I consider it to be stupid and vapid (sorry to those who find value in it). I finally broke down and opened a Twitter account after getting my Mustang Mach E because it seemed that people on here were getting information about the Mustang Mach E from Ford on Twitter. I must be following the wrong people because all I ever see is marketing-type stuff focused on the Bronco, bronco Sport, and F150 (not that there’s anything wrong with that, it just is not why I got a Twitter account, so it’s pointless for me).

OP
OP
JonathanEzor

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks! I’m very social media unaware because I consider it to be stupid and vapid (sorry to those who find value in it). I finally broke down and opened a Twitter account after getting my Mustang Mach E because it seemed that people on here were getting information about the Mustang Mach E from Ford on Twitter. I must be following the wrong people because all I ever see is marketing-type stuff focused on the Bronco, bronco Sport, and F150 (not that there’s anything wrong with that, it just is not why I got a Twitter account, so it’s pointless for me).
Twitter's search function can be helpful. Try this link to go directly to a search for the #MachE or #MustangMachE hashtags: https://twitter.com/search?q=#mache OR #mustangmache&src=typed_query&f=live {Jonathan}

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
This is cool because more than a review itself, it really shows what the reviewer thinks of the car if they decide to use their own money to actually buy the vehicle for their personal use.

I think Matt might be Ford/Mustang fan, I think in some video he talked about trying to get a Mustang GT350?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
He is a lesser superhero. "The Smoking Tire" is the sidekick to "The Green Light"!

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Matt Farah of The Smoking Tire just got a Mach-E (looks like a Premium RWD ER from the photos) for 3 years and is tweeting about his experiences, good and bad, including some initial glitches and some PaaK weirdness. Being who and what he is, he is getting the attention of the senior leadership at Ford. You can follow his Twitter stream here, and if he's here reading this, HI, MATT!. {Jonathan}
Cool. I hope he enjoys it. I have mine for 4 years at least. Likely much longer but I am getting older and less patient than I used to be so who knows when I might switch vehicles again? :)

TheStig

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-E FE, 2023 Porsche GT4
Country flag
I think Matt might be Ford/Mustang fan, I think in some video he talked about trying to get a Mustang GT350?
He used to own a heavily modified fox body.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Hi used to own a Garage with Paul Walker. These guys are considered automotive royalty
Sponsored