Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
    Featured
The quick way to maximize space:
  1. Remove the upper cargo screen
  2. Remove the cargo floor
  3. Lay the screen down over the charger and inflator
  4. Reinsert the cargo floor below the supports so it is at the lower position.
That will store your cargo screen out of the way and maximize your space.

Advertisement

Fat Mach

Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
With the seats folded down, how many linear inches of room is there- front to back? I'm 6-2 and am wondering if I could sleep back there comfortably.

OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Lots of room if you have a way to fill the space created by moving the front seats forward. I am impressed by how far the seats move fore-aft.

With the front seats all the way back and the seat backs upright, you have 68" (5'8").
IMG_6661.jpeg

However, with the front seats all the way forward and the seat backs leaned forward, you have 81" (6'9"). There is only 70" to the armrest, but that could be part of your sleeping "floor" as it's only a little higher than the back seats folded down.
IMG_6660.jpeg

Of course, moving the seats forward creates a "hole" in the floorboards. If I were planning to car camp back there, I would make a support to fill that space.

Fat Mach

Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
Right on. Thanks!

Reactions: UW2

Accord07

Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Country flag
Lots of room if you have a way to fill the space created by moving the front seats forward. I am impressed by how far the seats move fore-aft.

With the front seats all the way back and the seat backs upright, you have 68" (5'8").
IMG_6661.jpeg

However, with the front seats all the way forward and the seat backs leaned forward, you have 81" (6'9"). There is only 70" to the armrest, but that could be part of your sleeping "floor" as it's only a little higher than the back seats folded down.
IMG_6660.jpeg

Of course, moving the seats forward creates a "hole" in the floorboards. If I were planning to car camp back there, I would make a support to fill that space.
Great info!

Advertisement

Advertisement