TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Wondering if any January orders received a scheduled production date? I checked this morning, nothing. Is there anything I can do to move my order along quicker? I’m ok with the park assist prep kit. Should I tell my salesman that? This is my first experience ordering online. I’m trying to patiently wait, but it’s hard? I ordered premium ER RWD 1/26/22 in IBSM. Order was accepted by dealer on 1/27/22. I purchased my first Ford 13 years ago, 2009 Ford Flex limited. It has been my favorite car ever. Very reliable and comfortable. At first I was looking at Tesla model Y until I found out Ford was doing an EV. It was a no brainer for me, the Mach E would be my new car love. I’m now a Ford fan since they sold me a great product so long ago. Is there still a chance at May production date?

I posted this question this morning. Im new to the Mach-e forum, so I was not sure how to ask everyone. I sent it to Ford Motor Company because that is the only recipient I could think of at the time. They responded to the newbie, how awesome!!! I’m hoping I’m doing it right this time.
Sponsored

adamtbest

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on my Mustang Mach E Select AWD on order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I’m in a similar boat. I ordered a select AWD iced blue mme on 02/11/22. No word on updates or anything.

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
This was my timeline for my '22 GTPE IBSM:
Ordered: 10/21/21
Dealer Accepted: 10/22/21
Received Production date: 01/28/22
VIN received: 02/11/22
Window Sticker: 03/11/22
Production started: 03/19/22
Built: 03/22/22
Shipped: 03/23/22
Est. Delivery: 04/22/22-04/28/22

Electricponi

First Name
Sherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I ordered a GT on January 31. Received a scheduled built date for week of 04/04/22 on February 10. Got my official email and VIN from Ford approximately the first week of march

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
This was my timeline for my '22 GTPE IBSM:
Ordered: 10/21/21
Dealer Accepted: 10/22/21
Received Production date: 01/28/22
VIN received: 02/11/22
Window Sticker: 03/11/22
Production started: 03/19/22
Built: 03/22/22
Shipped: 03/23/22
Est. Delivery: 04/22/22-04/28/22
That’s great. I pray I’m not far from production date, maybe another month.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I ordered a GT on January 31. Received a scheduled built date for week of 04/04/22 on February 10. Got my official email and VIN from Ford approximately the first week of march
Seems like the GTs move faster.??‍♀

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Some Selects and especially GT's from January orders have already been scheduled for April production weeks. Many of these folks will probably see their production slip into May because production at the plant in Mexico is not really going to schedule according to the build week threads. Also, it seems most of those luckier people with quick production dates have been ordering from big dealers/Zero-Emission Vehicle states. If you're not one of those people, expect a longer wait. Premiums are taking a lot longer to schedule, expect to wait several more months compared to other trims. CaRT1 is kind of a small sample size so it's not as clear what's going on with that trim.

Nobody seems to have gotten May scheduling yet, but check back tomorrow and every week thereafter.

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Ford's stated delivery time for Premiums was 28+ weeks, it's been looking like most premium orders are more on the '+' side. Since you ordered 1/26/2022 do not expect a delivery before august, realistically would be september/october. My money would be you would get a production date in July/August.

Patience is key.

My order for a Premium AWD was 11/17/2022, still no production date.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Ford's stated delivery time for Premiums was 28+ weeks, it's been looking like most premium orders are more on the '+' side. Since you ordered 1/26/2022 do not expect a delivery before august, realistically would be september/october. My money would be you would get a production date in July/August.

Patience is key.

My order for a Premium AWD was 11/17/2022, still no production date.
Wow! More waiting than I thought.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I’m in NC. No help?

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow! More waiting than I thought.
Just to put it into perspective Ford did stop taking orders for Premiums and CR 1’ s late Feb or early March. To me that means their production slots were filled for the rest of the year. So as someone stated the realistic view will be a fall production date. Of course it could be sooner and I hope it is. I would suggest that you take time to see if one becomes available to dealer inventory - others have been lucky in this way.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Just to put it into perspective Ford did stop taking orders for Premiums and CR 1’ s late Feb or early March. To me that means their production slots were filled for the rest of the year. So as someone stated the realistic view will be a fall production date. Of course it could be sooner and I hope it is. I would suggest that you take time to see if one becomes available to dealer inventory - others have been lucky in this way.
I can wait. I refuse to pay over MSRP

Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
They're probably planning to transition to 2023 significantly earlier than last time. The end of the 22 MY could be as soon as late summer. At some point they'll open up new orders for 23 MY cars produced in the fall.

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Wondering if any January orders received a scheduled production date? I checked this morning, nothing. Is there anything I can do to move my order along quicker? I’m ok with the park assist prep kit. Should I tell my salesman that? This is my first experience ordering online. I’m trying to patiently wait, but it’s hard? I ordered premium ER RWD 1/26/22 in IBSM. Order was accepted by dealer on 1/27/22. I purchased my first Ford 13 years ago, 2009 Ford Flex limited. It has been my favorite car ever. Very reliable and comfortable. At first I was looking at Tesla model Y until I found out Ford was doing an EV. It was a no brainer for me, the Mach E would be my new car love. I’m now a Ford fan since they sold me a great product so long ago. Is there still a chance at May production date?

I posted this question this morning. Im new to the Mach-e forum, so I was not sure how to ask everyone. I sent it to Ford Motor Company because that is the only recipient I could think of at the time. They responded to the newbie, how awesome!!! I’m hoping I’m doing it right this time.
Good Luck. I ordered 10/1/21 and have heard nothing. Dealer says I am next on their allocation list, but that was a month ago.
Sponsored