BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
I went ahead and printed up my XPlan pin from MCA, my 90 days is up Oct 9th, I will most likely get my car in Nov. Is it a problem printing/getting my pin early? Or just needs to be 90 days by the purchase date?
Thanks
J
Sponsored

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
I went ahead and printed up my XPlan pin from MCA, my 90 days is up Oct 9th, I will most likely get my car in Nov. Is it a problem printing/getting my pin early? Or just needs to be 90 days by the purchase date?
Thanks
J
Take a quick look at the MCA benefit info on the website. I think if you have the MCA member card and were a member for 90 days before using the pin, it doesn’t matter that the pin was issued early.

MoonRiver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Camry, 07 Infiniti G35
Country flag
You get the pin at the moment you joint the club but dealers know the 90 day wait rule. You can have the pin in your hand any time you want but it’s no good until day ninety one.

OP
OP
BTRYPWRDPONY

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
You get the pin at the moment you joint the club but dealers know the 90 day wait rule. You can have the pin in your hand any time you want but it’s no good until day ninety one.
Thanks, that is what I thought it said. Just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake.

MoonRiver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Camry, 07 Infiniti G35
Country flag
Thanks, that is what I thought it said. Just wanted to make sure I didn't make a mistake.
My MME came sooner than I expected but my MCA membership wasn't 90 days old yet, so I ended up paying $1440 more than Xplan, but it's a lovely big toy.

OP
OP
BTRYPWRDPONY

BTRYPWRDPONY

First Name
JAY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE DMG
Country flag
My MME came sooner than I expected but my MCA membership wasn't 90 days old yet, so I ended up paying $1440 more than Xplan, but it's a lovely big toy.
Thanks, I'm not concerned about the 90 day, I'll hit that the week after my car is supposed to be built.
Sponsored