Metallic Pedal Covers are available - anyone tried them?

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
I see on Ebay and at a couple of 3rd party accessory places that metallic pedal covers are for sale. Prices are under $30 USD. I know these come standard on the First Edition. I'd love to hear from the FE owners - is it worth $30 to you? Love them or any complaints? Anyone here already taken the plunge? I always thought they looked really sporty on the muscle cars of my youth (we're talking 1960's). Oh - here's a link to the Ebay seller. Comments and experiences will be welcome. https://www.ebay.com/itm/194207612962?boolp=5&ul_noapp=true
Sponsored

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I have a First Edition.I like my pedals, but not enough that I would spend money for these covers if I didn’t have them. They don’t make the vehicle function better. But, that’s me And I’m not mad if anybody else sees value in them.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I see on Ebay and at a couple of 3rd party accessory places that metallic pedal covers are for sale. Prices are under $30 USD. I know these come standard on the First Edition. I'd love to hear from the FE owners - is it worth $30 to you? Love them or any complaints? Anyone here already taken the plunge? I always thought they looked really sporty on the muscle cars of my youth (we're talking 1960's). Oh - here's a link to the Ebay seller. Comments and experiences will be welcome. https://www.ebay.com/itm/194207612962?boolp=5&ul_noapp=true
Paint the brake calipers red, get the door sill label and find some faux carbon fiber wrap for the dash. Viola! An instant "Rare Infinite Blue Ford Mustang Mach-e First Edition!" ;)

OP
OP
GW Shark

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Yea, back in high school I had a buddy who drove a 1965 navy blue Mustang with custom wheels, Hurst shifter, glass pack and metal pedals. The petals were the power, in my 17 year old head - Guess it harkens back to those days.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Makes one pedal driving a little less sticky. But since that’s the only way I drive, I like mine on the FE.
Sponsored