Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 2WD Standard Range
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Anyone had a recent delivery to Las Vegas?

What was the number of days from "shipped" to arrival at dealer?
Sponsored

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Anyone had a recent delivery to Las Vegas?

What was the number of days from "shipped" to arrival at dealer?
I see you haven't received any responses yet. I'm in Phoenix but I'll offer my experience for what it's worth:

12/24/21: Departed assembly plant in Cuautitlán per dealer
01/07/22: Arrived in Kansas City per PALSAP
01/11/22: Departed Kansas City on BNSF RR per dealer
Transit time 7 to 8 days KC to Phoenix, depending on departure day, per BNSF website.

Truck transfer delay from BNSF Auto Distribution Center, El Mirage, AZ, to local dealer is unknown because trucking company can't keep up with demand, per dealer. They get to it when they can.

BNSF RR doesn't serve Las Vegas. Union Pacific does and has automotive facilities in Kansas City & Las Vegas. UP trains coming from Kansas City pass through Denver & Salt Lake City before reaching Las Vegas, so it's less direct than BNSF's KC-Phoenix route. I don't see where UP provides transit time estimates to non-account holders, but whether or not your car would actually be shipped all the way to LV on UP is an unknown.

Maybe a local owner or your dealer can provide you with more information about how the car is transported from KC to LV. If it is on UP, your dealer should be able to give you the number of the railroad car your car is on once it's underway and with that you can get location updates from UP's automated phone service.

OP
OP
Red Baron

Red Baron

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
I see you haven't received any responses yet. I'm in Phoenix but I'll offer my experience for what it's worth:

12/24/21: Departed assembly plant in Cuautitlán per dealer
01/07/22: Arrived in Kansas City per PALSAP
01/11/22: Departed Kansas City on BNSF RR per dealer
Transit time 7 to 8 days KC to Phoenix, depending on departure day, per BNSF website.

Truck transfer delay from BNSF Auto Distribution Center, El Mirage, AZ, to local dealer is unknown because trucking company can't keep up with demand, per dealer. They get to it when they can.

BNSF RR doesn't serve Las Vegas. Union Pacific does and has automotive facilities in Kansas City & Las Vegas. UP trains coming from Kansas City pass through Denver & Salt Lake City before reaching Las Vegas, so it's less direct than BNSF's KC-Phoenix route. I don't see where UP provides transit time estimates to non-account holders, but whether or not your car would actually be shipped all the way to LV on UP is an unknown.

Maybe a local owner or your dealer can provide you with more information about how the car is transported from KC to LV. If it is on UP, your dealer should be able to give you the number of the railroad car your car is on once it's underway and with that you can get location updates from UP's automated phone service.
Thanks.

Local dealer says 2-4 weeks, but think he is just guessing. We'll know more once it ships and we can start tracking. It was in the body shop two days ago (paint?), so should be done soon.

epmd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Which dealer? I am in Henderson and ordered from Ford Country.
order 5/21/21
built 12/29/21
shipped 12/30/21
palsapp KC 1/11/21

waiting for news
delivery estimated 2/1-2/7

OP
OP
Red Baron

Red Baron

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Which dealer? I am in Henderson and ordered from Ford Country.
order 5/21/21
built 12/29/21
shipped 12/30/21
palsapp KC 1/11/21

waiting for news
delivery estimated 2/1-2/7
Gaudin Ford.

my estimated delivery is 2/27, though don’t have the Built email yet. It was being painted early in the week.

OP
OP
Red Baron

Red Baron

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Thanks.

Local dealer says 2-4 weeks, but think he is just guessing. We'll know more once it ships and we can start tracking. It was in the body shop two days ago (paint?), so should be done soon.
Just got "Built" email with projected delivery 2/21 to 2/27.
Sponsored