Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Built 10/15, shipped 10/19, estimated delivery to dealer: 11/21 - 11/27.

For those in MA who have already received their MMEs, do your actual transit times align with those estimated for mine? Quicker? Slower?
Sponsored

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Built 10/15, shipped 10/19, estimated delivery to dealer: 11/21 - 11/27.

For those in MA who have already received their MMEs, do your actual transit times align with those estimated for mine? Quicker? Slower?
When I was in your position back in May I went a little crazy analyzing shipping times. I grabbed like 40 VINs that were shipped on the same date or earlier than mine and tracked their progress as they were delivered to MA. The line above average was my car.

TLDR: The shipping times vary WIDELY, and who knows what they are like now, 5 months later, but this was the data I put together. Mine was a little faster than average, thankfully.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mexico to MA 1635304875365

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
When I was in your position back in May I went a little crazy analyzing shipping times. I grabbed like 40 VINs that were shipped on the same date or earlier than mine and tracked their progress as they were delivered to MA. The line above average was my car.

TLDR: The shipping times vary WIDELY, and who knows what they are like now, 5 months later, but this was the data I put together. Mine was a little faster than average, thankfully.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mexico to MA 1635304875365
Thanks...my fingers are crossed that I'll be on the fast end of this range!

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Curious when your build date was in relation to actual build date and ship date? My date has been a moving target that would have been weeks ago but now is 11/8 and wonder if I will actually get it this year. My dealer tells me its usually 4-6 weeks so...

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Curious when your build date was in relation to actual build date and ship date? My date has been a moving target that would have been weeks ago but now is 11/8 and wonder if I will actually get it this year. My dealer tells me its usually 4-6 weeks so...
On Aug. 19 my build date was set for 10/4, but a week later, it changed to 10/11. It ended up built on 10/15, and shipped on 10/19. Interestingly, the date on the sticker is 10/4, so perhaps it actually got built between 10/4-10/15. It was originally estimated for delivery between 11/27-12/3, but a few days later it changed to 11/21-11/27. This seems to be a trend with the various dates moving up…

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Keep us posted! My dealer said its only taking 3 weeks for delivery due to rail lines being more available with less vehicles being shipped. I honestly do not believe this at all given the supply issues everywhere else.

I’m 11/1 build week, I’ll be surprised if this car shows up by year end.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Keep us posted! My dealer said its only taking 3 weeks for delivery due to rail lines being more available with less vehicles being shipped. I honestly do not believe this at all given the supply issues everywhere else.

11/1 here as well. Really hoping it shows up this year.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Feel lucky if delivery only takes one month.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag

Three weeks would mean an 11/9 delivery for me, making the total time from order to delivery 28 weeks. That would be a pleasant surprise!

When I placed my order on 4/27, the estimate was ‘24+ weeks,’ but I’ve expected it to end up closer to 30 weeks. We’ll see.

Bosox07

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Premium 4x
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor
Country flag
For anyone waiting for their car to hit the dealership, I have potentially good news. I received the shipped email on October 8th with an estimated delivery date to my dealer in southern MA between 22-28 November. I obsessively checked all the trackers and palsapp and tried to be patient (I ordered it March 1st...so I'm good at patient). The car never showed up on palsapp, but I got an email from Ford yesterday saying that it had been delivered to the dealer. I called and sure enough, it had surprised everyone and showed up unannounced. I am scheduled to pick it up tomorrow morning (hopefully).

So, if you're still waiting, have faith. It may show up sooner than expected.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag

Your dealer is lying to you. It's taking 10 to 14 days from Mexico to Kansas City. My car will take approximately 47 days to get to Colorado from Kansas City.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Your dealer is lying to you. It's taking 10 to 14 days from Mexico to Kansas City. My car will take approximately 47 days to get to Colorado from Kansas City.
Mine took 13 days just to get from Mexico to KC (10/19 - 11/1). Finally showed up on pals app this morning, headed for Birmingham, MO, then likely CSX to MA.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Obviously I took that statement with a huge grain of salt, although @Bosox07 just got theirs in about 3-1/2 weeks somehow.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Mine took 13 days just to get from Mexico to KC (10/19 - 11/1). Finally showed up on pals app this morning, headed for Birmingham, MO, then likely CSX to MA.
I wish you luck. Isn't it strange that you have to rely on people in this forum reading tea leaves and extrapolating dates rather than Ford or your dealer being responsible and active?

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I wish you luck. Isn't it strange that you have to rely on people in this forum reading tea leaves and extrapolating dates rather than Ford or your dealer being responsible and active?
Agreed! It seems that I need to reach out to my dealer to get the VVR to get the numbers to track with CSX, but who knows if they'll even know how to do that!
Sponsored