Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I've set up a list where we can share information on our reservations, orders, deposits, and eventually deliveries. I figure we're close enough to each other that if we have an issue with a dealer we can help each other, especially right now with some dealers charging ADM, saying no X-Plan or saying the deposit is non-refundable.

This will also help when we want to get together for a meetup.

The list is on a Google sheet here:
Sponsored

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
There are three dealerships in Richmond (probably more if I expand the radius a bit more)...I still need to call around to ensure my first choice (no loyalty, just closest to my house) has the best deal.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I guess the site automatically converts the link to a viewable but not editable facsimile. You can copy and open this link but remove the spaces

https:// docs. google. com /spreadsheets/d/1y9sJMb398OoHWn646gAc7xIkRA14KvjcgHHRPtKEzuQ/edit#gid=0

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
My Richmond, VA dealer - Richmond Ford West - confirmed today that they will only charge MRSP. They haven't confirmed if they will take x plan, as they said Ford hasn't confirmed if they will classify the Mach E as a specialty car and if it will qualify for special pricing plans. Of course, if Ford accepts special pricing plans, the dealer will as well.

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My Richmond, VA dealer - Richmond Ford West - confirmed today that they will only charge MRSP. They haven't confirmed if they will take x plan, as they said Ford hasn't confirmed if they will classify the Mach E as a specialty car and if it will qualify for special pricing plans. Of course, if Ford accepts special pricing plans, the dealer will as well.
They should have X-plan information. Ask them to check dealer communication EFC08063.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I only spoke with folks at Magic City here in Roanoke, VA. Initially with a "Sales Lead" who was pretty cool, shortly after reserving he e-mailed me, and then called to let me know they got the initial brochures so I could come pick one up.

He became silent though in the past 2 months, but I called and spoke with their General Sales Manager who was awesome. Super informative and mostly up-to-date on Mach-E. What surprised me most was that he is incredibly excited for the "new dealer model" Ford is testing with the Mach-E. Where the dealer becomes a delivery/service point. Really gave me some confidence that they'll treat me well and handle my Mach-E reservation well.

He indicated no ADM, no reservation fee, and definitely accepting plan pricing.
Sponsored