Miles on Mach-E at Delivery?

Miles on the Mach-E when you took delivery?

• Total voters

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
How many miles on the Mach-E when you took delivery?
Sponsored

balthisar

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
I've not taken delivery yet, but I was one of those folks who had access to their car via the phone application for a couple of days, and mine had already had 31 miles on it. Or kilometers. I don't remember which.

Mine was built on the second day of MP1 production, so I imagine it went around the test track a few times. I hope nothing shook loose to cause a bunch of creaks and rattles.

cassmoney0523

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo S90, 2018 MB GLC300
Occupation
physician
Country flag
I've not taken delivery yet, but I was one of those folks who had access to their car via the phone application for a couple of days, and mine had already had 31 miles on it. Or kilometers. I don't remember which.

Mine was built on the second day of MP1 production, so I imagine it went around the test track a few times. I hope nothing shook loose to cause a bunch of creaks and rattles.
I have my ford pass app, my phone is on the truck for delivery. the car still has the "activate" button present.

how are you seeing the mileage?

balthisar

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
I have my ford pass app, my phone is on the truck for delivery. the car still has the "activate" button present.
A few of us were able to activate our access while the cars were still in Cuautitlan. I'm assuming that the guys and gals moving the cars around the yard weren't trained to ignore the approval request on the car's screen, so gave us access to the app. There was a Belgian or Dutch user here on the forum who activated his, too.

We both posted screenshots from the application, and both lost access within a couple of days. It was neat; I could see exactly where my car was parked outside the plant.

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
40 miles when taking delivery, including 6 I added myself during the test drive.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Part of the dealer PDI is to drive it at least 2 miles.

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I now wish the weather had been nice when we took delivery. The car had numerous scratches and being in the wind and rain on pickup day... was not noticed. Primarily on the driver side

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine was at 37.5 miles.
wow. Was this the actual car you ordered or was this a car you found ahead of time from a Dealer?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
wow. Was this the actual car you ordered or was this a car you found ahead of time from a Dealer?
It was the one I had ordered. As I understood from the dealer, no one test drove it, the dealer only put like a mile or so in testing it themselves once it arrived to make sure it was working.

It was never sent to the Speedway in Kansas City as part of the quality check. However, my car was built on November 28 but did not ship until January 5, so it is possible that there was something they were working on and testing in Mexico before it was released for shipment.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I now wish the weather had been nice when we took delivery. The car had numerous scratches and being in the wind and rain on pickup day... was not noticed. Primarily on the driver side
What color?

Scratches in the clear coat or in the paint (you see white lines)?

Dealers MME, has them for sure. I had a few in the clear coat but I am able to remove them.

For getting clear coat marks or swirls out use this product, works like a wonder.

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 3.33.46 PM.png

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks for posting that, I don't recall seeing that in my paperwork, I will look for it.
It was in the center console but it's possible dealer removed it. It's a check and balance, they pick a few to test. It's a MFG quality metric, I forget which it's technically called.

Dealer could have taking it for a test drive, nature of new ness.

OP
OP
Blanked

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My arrived with 15 dealer added 2, but some get extra testing (love) from Ford.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Miles on Mach-E at Delivery? Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 3.33.46 PM
Mine was delivered w/ 15 miles also. But I didn't get this Notice. nice that they provided this.