screamsicle

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350, F150, Torino Cobra
Country flag
My Cyber Orange MME GTPE was delivered today, and thought it would be fun to coordinate a meetup with other local Mach-E Owners at some point! Or find out if they are going on already? I started a Facebook group called "Minnesota Mach-E Owners" to gauge interest - would love to meet other local MME owners!

PXL_20210904_170934625.jpg
Sponsored

Ajax

First Name
Ajax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue 4x Extended
Country flag
Not on FB myself but would love to do a meetup once it's a bit warmer! I'm in the cities. LMK if there are any planned. How are you keeping your car clean in the MN winter? I think I'll get a ceramic coat applied this spring.

MnSparty38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Also just ordered (est sept 22 delivery) live in the TC, southwest burbs.

will watch to see opinions on how you are doing with range/accessories.

Ajax

First Name
Ajax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue 4x Extended
Country flag
I haven't done many longer trips but did go "Up North" back in Jan during the cold snap. Preconditioned with a departure time, was charged up to 100%, and had no problems getting to the Brainerd lakes area. You can easily get there without stopping, but there aren't a ton of chargers there so it's best to stop on the way in Little Falls or Baxter or St Cloud. There are a few L2 chargers here and there up there but L3 are few and far between. I used to live in Southern MN but haven't gone down there in ages so don't know what things are like in Rochester/Winona.

Deleted member 16048

Reviving this thread, but ^ My partner and I went down to Rochester and found a L3 charger in Stewartvile just south of Rochester. Worked well but definitely ramped itself down a bit after starting. We eft the cities with 80%, but if we had charged to 100% we wouldn't have had to charge at all.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
A friend found an L3 charger in Virginia, MN, way up on the Range, so they are starting to appear. I hear that several communities up there are using Inflation Reduction Act grants to install more chargers. They are coming!

AE0MT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I would be interested in this, if it ever happens again. We just got our ‘21 premium.

gokulmig

First Name
Gokul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I would be interested as well, keep me posted.

the golden eel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Hello Minnesota. I would also be interested in a meetup at some point.

Hijacking this thread for a second... Do any of you have a dealer recommendation, preferably in the north half of the metro? I skipped my 10K service and am now at 20K. I feel like I should bring it in for the 20K service just because. I bought from a dealer in Mankato back in 2022 since they had one in stock, so I've got no relationship with any Ford dealership in the Twin Cities.

Silvernort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E prem
Occupation
Ret
Country flag
Hello Minnesota. I would also be interested in a meetup at some point.

Hijacking this thread for a second... Do any of you have a dealer recommendation, preferably in the north half of the metro? I skipped my 10K service and am now at 20K. I feel like I should bring it in for the 20K service just because. I bought from a dealer in Mankato back in 2022 since they had one in stock, so I've got no relationship with any Ford dealership in the Twin Cities.
How is Mankato these days? I was born there, but haven't been back in over 40 years.
Also an upper midwest meet might be cool. Probably really difficult to plan tho, everybody seems booked up for activities these days.

RockinVs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT (Ghost)
Hey there folks. Also in the Twin Cities area.
Sponsored