Jeff_S

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Performance
Country flag
I've had mine for about a week and a half. I live in the foothills (about an hour from Blowing Rock and Asheville). Picked my FE up in Durham last Saturday.

Mach-E Day1_01.jpg
How was your experience at University Ford? I am finalizing my GT Performance order with them today after submitting it online yesterday.

OP
OP
Jimmy2

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Just received an email from Ford that my MME has been built and will be delivered to the dealer between 5/29 and 6/2. I’ve learned during this process not to get too excited because it takes one hiccup to delay things.
The good folks in Weaverville better get ready for the new kid in town.

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2017 EcoBoost Convertible
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
How was your experience at University Ford? I am finalizing my GT Performance order with them today after submitting it online yesterday.
I have no complaints. We went back and forth a little over emails and a few phone calls. I drove over and it went smoothly. They gave me a more than fair number on my trade and knocked off the ADM - the whole process probably took about two hours at the dealership. But I was a willing buyer (I wanted the Grabber Blue and they had one) and they were a willing seller (Nobody seemed to like the Grabber Blue ? - go figure).

Jeff_S

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Performance
Country flag
I have no complaints. We went back and forth a little over emails and a few phone calls. I drove over and it went smoothly. They gave me a more than fair number on my trade and knocked off the ADM - the whole process probably took about two hours at the dealership. But I was a willing buyer (I wanted the Grabber Blue and they had one) and they were a willing seller (Nobody seemed to like the Grabber Blue ? - go figure).
Fantastic. Thank you! I have finalized my order!

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I'm up in the mountains of NC. Hendersonville area. Got my Infinite Blue(whom I have named Old Blue) in Lynchburg Va, drove 5-1/2 hours. I have had it for a little over 2 weeks.

PXL_20210407_221013828.jpg
Did my wife see you today in Hendersonville? East Barnwell St.? She said she saw my color.

Last edited:

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
My wife and I ordered 2, silver for her and brain something grey for me on 5/3. In Mills River near AVL airport and Hendersonville. They'll come whenever - we expect Dec. or Jan.

OP
OP
Jimmy2

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Calling all Eastern NC MM-E owners. Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach coming up next week. There is an entry category for Best Mach-E. Anybody going?

Jeff_S

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Performance
Country flag
I'm looking forward to taking my MMEGTPE to such events once I have it in my possession! I get out to the coast on a regular basis, not far from Myrtle Beach, so this could happen next year!
Sponsored