machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So far I have seen about 3 MME's on actual roads outside of the dealer lots. Yesterday for the first time I was behind a black MME and then pulled aside, but pulled too far ahead of the driver so didn't get to wave.

RT 202/206 in Bedminster

So if you are on the forum here is that late wave âś‹

See ya on the road folks!!
Sponsored

arkv

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
So far I have seen about 3 MME's on actual roads outside of the dealer lots. Yesterday for the first time I was behind a black MME and then pulled aside, but pulled too far ahead of the driver so didn't get to wave.

RT 202/206 in Bedminster

So if you are on the forum here is that late wave âś‹

See ya on the road folks!!
Hello from an NJ Mach-E owner (near Wayne) ? . I have only seen 2 Mach-Es so far on US 46 / Rt 3. So few and far between. With Tesla's buying experience being so smooth and hassle-free, I think many folks are just opting for the Tesla even without the 7500 fed credit! I see so many more Teslas everywhere. I had to hop 2 dealers before finding a reasonable one who won't inflate the final price/not ask for a "premium" on top of the MSRP. The NJ dealers still don't understand that they are a dinosaur on the brink of extinction and the only thing that can save them is to stop the cheating, haggling and provide quality customer service. But this topic is for a different thread.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Hello from an NJ Mach-E owner (near Wayne) ? . I have only seen 2 Mach-Es so far on US 46 / Rt 3. So few and far between. With Tesla's buying experience being so smooth and hassle-free, I think many folks are just opting for the Tesla even without the 7500 fed credit! I see so many more Teslas everywhere. I had to hop 2 dealers before finding a reasonable one who won't inflate the final price/not ask for a "premium" on top of the MSRP. The NJ dealers still don't understand that they are a dinosaur on the brink of extinction and the only thing that can save them is to stop the cheating, haggling and provide quality customer service. But this topic is for a different thread.
Since mid-June when I got the car, saw an Iconic Silver on the Mass Pike near Boston, a Rapid Red on 202 near Doylestown, PA (PA plates count?), a Space White on 202 in Branchburg, NJ and, just on Saturday, saw a Carbonized Grey drive by in my own neighborhood.

Many sightings at EA chargers on the road.

BrimstoneNJ

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Shadow Black SR RWD, 57 Ford Thunderbird ICE
Occupation
Retired Architect
Country flag
I'm up in the Skylands near Lake Hopatcong, bought my MME in September 2021 and haven't seen a single other one since, outside of a GT waiting to be picked up at the dealer.

Robz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT Grabber Blue, 2022 Volvo Xc60 Recharge
Country flag
I'm in Hunterdon County and have seen 3 MMEs so far; Star White, Iconic Silver, and Infinite Blue around Clinton / Flemington.

I just picked up my Grabber Blue GT last week and hope to see all of you fellow MME owners on the road. (FWIW, bought mine at Ditschman Flemington Ford and had one of the best car buying experiences ever. Can't recommend them enough if you're looking to buy.)

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm in Bergen Cty and I have seen about 7 on the road....most grey like mine, red, white, black.... have seen some at Paramus Park Mall where there is free level 2 charging and at our small zoo in Paramus, also free level 2 charging....

Reactions: SAM

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
I'm in Hunterdon County and have seen 3 MMEs so far; Star White, Iconic Silver, and Infinite Blue around Clinton / Flemington.

I just picked up my Grabber Blue GT last week and hope to see all of you fellow MME owners on the road. (FWIW, bought mine at Ditschman Flemington Ford and had one of the best car buying experiences ever. Can't recommend them enough if you're looking to buy.)
I'm in Hunterdon too. Also bought at Ditschman and had a very good experience.

Maybe the Iconic Silver you saw was me. Hope to see you on the road. I've never seen a Grabber Blue in real life.

Robz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT Grabber Blue, 2022 Volvo Xc60 Recharge
Country flag
I'm in Hunterdon too. Also bought at Ditschman and had a very good experience.

Maybe the Iconic Silver you saw was me. Hope to see you on the road. I've never seen a Grabber Blue in real life.
Grabber Blue is hard to miss. Will keep a lookout - looking forward to seeing you on the road!

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Yesterday I saw a grey and an IB on 287 near bridgewater. First time seeing two within the same day on the road. The grey one had the NJ MVC inspection sticker on the windshield which makes me shake my head every time. No idea why dealers don’t understand why they are not needed for full EV’s in NJ.

Reactions: SAM

lukew

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E CR1 Red
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm down in Long Branch and moving even further south to Toms River soon. The first weekend I had my MME, I ran across a purple iridescent wrapped MME at an EA station, then bumped into an identical-to-mine rapid red C1R at the grocery store. Haven't seen another since.

oleosmirf

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I'm down in Long Branch and moving even further south to Toms River soon. The first weekend I had my MME, I ran across a purple iridescent wrapped MME at an EA station, then bumped into an identical-to-mine rapid red C1R at the grocery store. Haven't seen another since.
I am in Tinton Falls and my Space White is the ONLY one I've ever seen since getting mine in August. I did see a Red Premium in Manalapan in July, but nothing since!

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I am in Essex and drive to Bronx 3 or 4 times a week. Have see a couple of white selects or maybe the same one, not sure. Saw several in August on Martha's Vineyard, interestingly enough. Probably a good car for an island like that. And was coming back from Wash, DC on Sunday, in our Flex, not Mach-E, and saw a purple wrapped Mach-E on the NJ Turnpike. Would not be my choice, no offense if you are a member here. ;)

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Did I see you in Springfield on Tuesday ?
I am in maplewood, also with Premium space white, but I don’t think I was in Springfield. I see a gray premium around town now too.
Sponsored