MME On the Road - Sightings in NJ

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
My son spotted a white MME just behind a red ICE Mustang yesterday on Dorian Rd in Westfield.

Reactions: SAM
OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Sighting this morning around 7:40 AM on 287 South from Exit 14 to exit 9 up to RT 18. Was followed by a black MME and just posting here saying HI, didn't get to wave.

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
Over the weekend, went to son's soccer tournament in Somerset, NJ. Twice charged my car at the EA location at Target in Bridgewater. Both times, saw another MachE (another Red and a White MachE) getting charged (free EA weekend)

J. Fragale

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Stinger GT2, 17 Vanderhall. 08 Sport Trac Adren
Occupation
Retired teacher
Country flag
I'm down in Long Branch and moving even further south to Toms River soon. The first weekend I had my MME, I ran across a purple iridescent wrapped MME at an EA station, then bumped into an identical-to-mine rapid red C1R at the grocery store. Haven't seen another since.
I grew up in LB. I have been in Bayville for 44 years.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Pulled into a parking lot behind a MME in Lahaska, PA on Wednesday. Might've been CG or IB. It was dark, so hard to tell.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Spotted a black MME today at lunchtime on Raritan Rd in Scotch Plains near the Performing Arts School. Looked like the license plate was a temp one suggesting it was new.

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Pulled into a parking lot behind a MME in Lahaska, PA on Wednesday. Might've been CG or IB. It was dark, so hard to tell.
Hmm, PA eh? Let’s hope the moderators don’t catch wind of this since this is supposed to be NJ sightings ?. Then again it’s been slim pickins in NJ so maybe they’ll cut you some slack.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Hmm, PA eh? Let’s hope the moderators don’t catch wind of this since this is supposed to be NJ sightings ?. Then again it’s been slim pickins in NJ so maybe they’ll cut you some slack.
I don't think PA pickin's are any better but I have sighted a few on the road over that way. Anytime I drive in any westerly direction for more than 15 - 20 minutes, I'm in PA, so it's hard to avoid no matter how hard I try. And, yeah, it's supposed to be sightings on the road too but I saw a post on sightings at an EA charger. Better call the police! ;)

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just spotted a dark gray (I think AWD) at the gym.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Parked directly across from a white premium today when I went grocery shopping with the Mrs

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I often go to Paramus Park Mall......they have Volta free charging which is a plus.....also there is a Stew Leonards there where the old Sears used to be.....I usually see a MME there whenever I am there....Sun (mall not open here in Bergen Cty, but Stew Leonards is) I saw and talked to the owner of a red MME, don't know the model....he has a cool plate which I will not say without his permission, he is on the forum, so if he reads this , HI.....I have the carbon. grey, have seen white , red, several greys.......

Oh, I wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.....especially all the OG's........(original posters) who helped us early guys with all our worries and frustrations.....we sure did learn a lot here......

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Spotted a Black MME going towards Wayne on Saturday. I was sad to see if had a large dent in the rear hatch. Was wondering how that happened, didn't look like a road thing.
Sponsored