Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I am looking for anyone with experience getting their Mach E's serviced in a reasonable distance from the Marlton/Cherry Hill area. I bought my car from Medford Ford because I've had good experience buying from them in the past, but I didn't realize they weren't EV maintenance certified. I want to get the service updates for the LVB and powertrain issues before my 1300 mile drive to Florida and I am hoping to have it done somewhere with at least a little bit of experience updating modules - I don't want them to hose my car because they don't know what they're doing. I live right by the intersection of Routes 70 & 73, so the closest EV service certified dealer is Holman in Maple Shade. But, I would go to Winner, Miller, ACE or even further if fellow MME owners have had good experience with firmware updates at any of them.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Beuhler?

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Medford Ford eh? I was eyeballing that Rapid Red Select they have and talked with their salesperson about it a couple months ago. They seemed real nice and if NJ hadn't gimped the rebate at 45K they were on my short list. Glad to hear it was a good experience.

I realize this is not much help, but had a good experience buying from ACE. They're small, though, and I can't vouch for their service department yet. I'll know in a couple weeks when I go get my plates and ask them to investigate a rattle that's been driving me nuts -- my absolutely only beef with the car right now.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
I am looking for anyone with experience getting their Mach E's serviced in a reasonable distance from the Marlton/Cherry Hill area. I bought my car from Medford Ford because I've had good experience buying from them in the past, but I didn't realize they weren't EV maintenance certified. I want to get the service updates for the LVB and powertrain issues before my 1300 mile drive to Florida and I am hoping to have it done somewhere with at least a little bit of experience updating modules - I don't want them to hose my car because they don't know what they're doing. I live right by the intersection of Routes 70 & 73, so the closest EV service certified dealer is Holman in Maple Shade. But, I would go to Winner, Miller, ACE or even further if fellow MME owners have had good experience with firmware updates at any of them.
I have no experience with service yet, so no help there. Others are probably in the same boat, explaining the crickets.

I suppose any of the EV certified Ford dealers would work. I've read good things about Miller, but not related to service.
Sponsored