AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Certainly reminds me of all the features I expected my MME to have a year ago and I'm still waiting for.

Ford, are you seeing this shit? 190kw charging, motorized charge door, 500hp, cooled seats, supercruise on day 1...

While very similar looking to the MME at certain angles, it certainly looks like Chevy has a winner here.

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Certainly reminds me of all the features I expected my MME to have a year ago and I'm still waiting for.

Ford, are you seeing this shit? 190kw charging, motorized charge door, 500hp, cooled seats, supercruise on day 1...

While very similar looking to the MME at certain angles, it certainly looks like Chevy has a winner here.
It is a year and a half away.... You could have a lot of Power Up updates by then!

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
I LOVE it. I like the rear design better than the boat tail on the Lyriq. Also appears to have a rear windshield wiper! Cargo space looks smaller than in the Lyriq? And it has NORMAL DOOR HANDLES!

Interior infotainment looks sick. I love that they retained physical buttons. 2023 is going to be a great year for EVs!

Last edited:

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Gosh, what does this new vehicle remind you of?

I will say I think the Mach-E looks nicer than the blazer. Chevy looks chunky to me still while the Mach-E looks more streamlined and refined. Also not a fan of the "gear shift" being similar to what I associate with a truck or mini van style. I prefer having it down by the center console separate from the steering wheel.

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I will say I think the Mach-E looks nicer than the blazer. Chevy looks chunky to me still while the Mach-E looks more streamlined and refined.
Definitely some competition when it shows up, probably just around the time of a mid cycle refresh perhaps for the MME.....

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Looks more conventional than a Mach-E. They might have some good features on it, but I’d rather have the Mach-E. In profile looks a lot like the Mach-E.

Also, I’m surprised the specs aren’t better considering how much GM likes to play up their Ultium platform.

OP
OP
scoopman

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Looks more conventional than a Mach-E. They might have some good features on it, but I’d rather have the Mach-E. In profile looks a lot like the Mach-E.

Also, I’m surprised the specs aren’t better considering how much GM likes to play up their Ultium platform.
No mention of pricing which might also be a factor here.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I reserved an RS. I think the standard 21-inch wheels will be the best compromise between range and comfort.
Ford Mustang Mach-E MME vs Chevy Blazer EV blazer

ab13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
I reserved an RS. I think the standard 21-inch wheels will be the best compromise between range and comfort.
Ford Mustang Mach-E MME vs Chevy Blazer EV blazer
Oddly enough the RS is listed with the greatest range, even though the wheels are bigger. Obviously larger battery than LT.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oddly enough the RS is listed with the greatest range, even though the wheels are bigger. Obviously larger battery than LT.
Quoting Autoblog here: " The entry-level RS still comes with front-wheel drive from the low-power motor, but it gets the medium-size battery, and it costs $51,995. However, you can select a large (bigger than the medium-size) battery pack model that comes standard with rear-wheel drive. The rear-drive RS gets a different, more powerful motor than the front-drive Blazer EV does. Additionally, you can spec the RS trim with the dual-motor all-wheel-drive setup that is optional on the 2LT. Maximum range for the RS is 320 miles "
Sponsored