Igmoo

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
Anyone else had their MME delivered to their dealership, only to fail intial inspection and need a whole new battery pack? Mine was delivered yesterday and that’s the news I got. No timeline on when I could even get the car because the parts and labor estimates are all over the place. The dealership has been great so far! Just not excited about my first experience with this car. I may not go through with purchase at this point.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Yes, there have been others. A handful of threads.

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You may be lucky to get a total battery pack . I’m just guessing but most cars were sitting around for months waiting for chips. It could be the only answer to why there are so many battery problems this year. You will have a fresh start on your car and may have none of the issues others have had, requiring numerous dealer visits. Best wishes!

OP
OP

Igmoo

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
You may be lucky to get a total battery pack . I’m just guessing but most cars were sitting around for months waiting for chips. It could be the only answer to why there are so many battery problems this year. You will have a fresh start on your car and may have none of the issues others have had, requiring numerous dealer visits. Best wishes!
That’s true! And a much better way of looking at it. Thank you!
Sponsored