Rudy Bega

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Nautilus, 21ā€™ Rapid Red GTPE as of 2/14/22
Country flag
Thanks @Frankie ... that seals it for me. I can't have my wife drive a car that is going to throw codes like that. I'll wait for a more refined version so that I am not a beta tester.
I now convinced that these guys are Tesla plants trying to destroy all Mach e sales, the bad mouthing in relentlessā€¦ALOT of happy Mach e owners out there, I can confirmā€¦
Sponsored

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I now convinced that these guys are Tesla plants trying to destroy all Mach e sales, the bad mouthing in relentlessā€¦ALOT of happy Mach e owners out there, I can confirmā€¦
Not a TSLA plant at all, my dude. I've had a reservation for this car since June 2020. You can check my post history and see how excited I was. Until the performance numbers started coming out.

I'm glad you are happy. I want to see the MachE succeed. I really want one. It just doesn't work for me any longer. No need to be salty.

Ghost Ryder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, 22 GTPE
Country flag
Not a Tesla Plant at all. I listed that I own a Model Y. Couldn't be happier if we had more choices in the electric car arena. I hope Ford does well. Having said that, I don't think we should make excuses for them either.

Even if there were "Tesla Plants" it still doesn't explain why the Top End Performance edition can't use its full power for more than 4 seconds.

Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
Not a TSLA plant at all, my dude. I've had a reservation for this car since June 2020. You can check my post history and see how excited I was. Until the performance numbers started coming out.

I'm glad you are happy. I want to see the MachE succeed. I really want one. It just doesn't work for me any longer. No need to be salty.
Mach E JT, Please provide the destination Dealership of your order and ETA...I know what to do with it. :)

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Mach E JT, Please provide the destination Dealership of your order and ETA...I know what to do with it. :)
It'll be in Baton Rouge, LA around October 26.

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
It'll be in Baton Rouge, LA around October 26.
You know, it might be a good idea to see if you all can work it out together with the dealer to do a direct transfer now before it arrives as a cancelled order. I'd imagine they'll be less willing to put ADM on it if you're on the phone saying you have someone ready to go right now for an order transfer. Do it on a conference call with you two and the dealer on the phone.

t12g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I doubt Tesla needs to convert prospective Mach-E customers in order to be successful...

I'm sure there are lots of happy owners. But that doesn't excuse the fact that the GTs (including the, ahem, "Performance Edition") don't quite perform as expected. Both can be true.

As it stands now, the main selling point for me is that it's not a Tesla. That's kinda sad and disappointing.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I doubt Tesla needs to convert prospective Mach-E customers in order to be successful...

I'm sure there are lots of happy owners. But that doesn't excuse the fact that the GTs (including the, ahem, "Performance Edition") don't quite perform as expected. Both can be true.

As it stands now, the main selling point for me is that it's not a Tesla. That's kinda sad and disappointing.
Whatā€™s sad is the guys in charge of the Mach E at Ford very clearly stated that we could buy the car ā€œwithout having to compromise.ā€

I donā€™t want to compromise on performance. Ford build quality plus Ford good looks plus Tesla performance is what we want/need to not compromise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.autofutures.tv/2019/11/22/mustang-suv-la/?amp

ā€œNo compromise on power and performanceā€¦..ā€

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.au...-ford-mustang-mach-e-interview-darren-palmer/

Anyone have the contact info for Darren Palmer? Facebook, Twitter, email?

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag

The mustangs interior is way better.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
*Checks back in to thread*

Tesla Model Y is still king

Butts are still all kinda hurt over GT trap speeds/roll on times

Orders cancelled/3-way calls to dealers to transfer order in hopes of avoiding ADM

Selling used GTs for $10K over msrp after 2 weeks but will still claim tax credit ?

@Ford Motor Company sucking itā€™s thumb in the corner while also viewing the thread daily

Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E GT 1/4 mile track results 8A00FCA8-2848-49AB-9101-1D95B31A60CA

GT500R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P
Country flag
*Checks back in to thread*

Tesla Model Y is still king

Butts are still all kinda hurt over GT trap speeds/roll on times

Orders cancelled/3-way calls to dealers to transfer order in hopes of avoiding ADM

Selling used GTs for $10K over msrp after 2 weeks but will still claim tax credit ?

@Ford Motor Company sucking itā€™s thumb in the corner while also viewing the thread daily

Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E GT 1/4 mile track results 8A00FCA8-2848-49AB-9101-1D95B31A60CA
Quoted so we remember ?

But honestly I hope Ford does get their head out of themselves so we can get some good racing videos.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Quoted so we remember ?

But honestly I hope Ford does get their head out of themselves so we can get some good racing videos.
You must have missed the other GT track thread summary where I anointed all of the Teslas king. Straight line drags n rolls are fun but eventually the road has to curve. Weā€™ll have to see how the road course action plays out.

Oh, and Iā€™m gonna have some 60-130 and 150 action for you before too long, practice the fetal position my man. ?
And letā€™s just say, the HUD resolution is fairly crisp at 177.
Sponsored