Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
hmm, lumberton NJ on january 7th??? Shouldn't the demo cars be arriving by then?
Sponsored

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
hmm, lumberton NJ on january 7th??? Shouldn't the demo cars be arriving by then?
I would think around then. But they do have all these preproduction units stacked up now. Maybe they feel like the road shows are worthwhile to keep going for a while, even after demos hit dealerships?

Being their first sexy new BEV, could be a good draw.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Getting closer. Now the closest one to me is less than an 8 hour drive instead of more!

Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E Tour Stops Added (NM, NV, NY, NJ, new: PA) {filename}

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
so, you're going to three this week is what you're saying? ?
LOL.. I have actually signed for all 3 and 1 next week. I'm not sure I will go to all of them, but I figured I'll play it by ear.

I've also reached out to the dealers and EV Team to see if they would do an interview about the Mach-E for YouTube. I'm hoping to get some good footage of the car too.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
LOL.. I have actually signed for all 3 and 1 next week. I'm not sure I will go to all of them, but I figured I'll play it by ear.

I've also reached out to the dealers and EV Team to see if they would do an interview about the Mach-E for YouTube. I'm hoping to get some good footage of the car too.
Patrick, no sarcasm when I say I feel like you are setting yourself up to be a real person in this space. The CO dealers reaching out is part of that but I feel like you're really setting yourself up to be seen as a real go-to Mach-E online expert instead of "it's just another EV I'm talking about like I do every other EV" (which to be clear has a place as well).

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Patrick, no sarcasm when I say I feel like you are setting yourself up to be a real person in this space. The CO dealers reaching out is part of that but I feel like you're really setting yourself up to be seen as a real go-to Mach-E online expert instead of "it's just another EV I'm talking about like I do every other EV" (which to be clear has a place as well).
Thanks. My initial goal was just to talk about my experience getting a Mach-E (hence the VLOG in the name). But then based on the reactions I got, I'm now doing my best to become a resource. I'm really just learning about the car (mostly from here) and reciting it in a video, but there seems to be a demand for that. Now I've gotten my wife on board about the YouTube channel, so she's excited for us to do some Mach-E road trips to document range, charging, etc.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

I hit three of the stops here in the DC area. The Mach E Tour crew will get to know you very fast!

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Who's going this week? I have 3 pretty close to me on Wed/Thurs/Fri.
I'll be at the Longmont one tomorrow. Cancelled Broomfield on Wed.

Be cool to see it in person, but honestly, I feel like I know almost every detail so well not that I'm at a loss for what I really want to check out other than the "feel". Seat comfort, seat height, sliding in/out, etc.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I hit three of the stops here in the DC area. The Mach E Tour crew will get to know you very fast!
I wish we were getting ride along opportunities, but it does not look that way.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I'll be at the Longmont one tomorrow. Cancelled Broomfield on Wed.

Be cool to see it in person, but honestly, I feel like I know almost every detail so well not that I'm at a loss for what I really want to check out other than the "feel". Seat cpmfort, seat height, etc.
Same here. And there are so many photos and videos out there too. My wife is curious about the pedal placement (she's an amputee and drives with her left foot only). I'm trying to think of something else I can check that hasn't already been covered. I'm going later on Wednesday so maybe I can check the pony lights from the mirror.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Same here. And there are so many photos and videos out there too. My wife is curious about the pedal placement (she's an amputee and drives with her left foot only). I'm trying to think of something else I can check that hasn't already been covered. I'm going later on Wednesday so maybe I can check the pony lights from the mirror.
Cool. The operation of the pony Puddle Lights is still an open question.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's funny how we obsess over little items, and I betcha half of them will get totally forgotten a month after getting the car.

Like on our 2013 Escape, it has the cool ambient light colors too, that you can change to whatever color you want. It's been years since I've even noticed those on. I think we may have accidentally turn them off in 2014 or something. Ha.

But we almost never drive at night anymore to see them anyway. We've reached that sad "It's harder to see at night so let's just drive in daylight" age. One of the perks of being retired... we can just do things whatever day (and time of day) we want.
Sponsored