Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's funny how we obsess over little items, and I betcha half of them will get totally forgotten a month after getting the car.
Obsess? Us? Like what?
Oh, you mean Frunks, Frunk Dividers, door handles, piano black plastic, on-off switches, 8-way adjustable seats ...
Sponsored

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Obsess? Us? Like what?
Oh, you mean Frunks, Frunk Dividers, door handles, piano black plastic, on-off switches, 8-way adjustable seats ...
Yep. And it even includes of the tech details. You can do feature by feature comparisons, but sometimes it comes down to - How does it feel when I am driving? And I'm not talking about acceleration or anything. Does it feel like you.

When I was in the process of buying my first car, I was trying to research all the details and get the best "value." My dad sorta stopped me and just said, "Bottom line, in 3 or 4 years when you are still making payments on the car, will you still feel good about it?"

TheLight75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
IT
Country flag
More stops added again, in NJ and MA. Be easier to keep track if they'd put this list in some kinda of logical order.

https://mustangmachetour.com/
Apparently not all of the new stops are listed on the mustangmachetour.com site. I just got an e-mail from my dealer inviting me to attend a tour stop at their dealership on 12/14 for MME customers and select interested people.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
After I registered at Don's Ford in Utica, I realized Yorkville, NY was right next door and on a Saturday. Have registered for both in case of bad weather.
I picked Yorkville so I don't have to take a day off from work. 11-12 slot.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Obsess? Us? Like what?
You left off the big glass roof and lack of built-in way to close it off. ;)

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Me too. I'll be there at 4pm.
"hey everyone - Mach-E VLOGger here with my 29th tour stop - let's pull the battery and see if the doors work!"

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Cool. I was at Mike Maroone Ford yesterday (Longmont). They were busier than I expected. Only got 10-15 minutes with the car since they had probably 6-8 people scheduled that hour (for 2 cars). Had someone inside doing check-ins on a tablet. Looked like 25-30 lines on that page. Not sure if there were more pages scrolling below that. It was orderly, but the guy did say something about "10 minutes" so that must have been what they needed to divvy it up into. YMMV though. Probably just depends on how many people signed up. I didn't expect that many though.

Didn't do any drives. I assume that's standard, although if someone gets lucky and happens to be the only person there that hour, who knows. (I doubt it though.)

They provided lunch too. Had a stack of boxes sandwich lunches from Jimmy Johns. Don't know if that's all day though. We had a 1pm-2pm slot, near lunchtime. That might have even been something the dealer did rather than Ford. Not sure.

I assume it's these same 2 cars making the circuit in CO...

Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E Tour Stops Added (NM, NV, NY, NJ, new: PA) 20201208_133547_HDR
Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E Tour Stops Added (NM, NV, NY, NJ, new: PA) 20201208_133708

Last edited:

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Cool. I was at Mike Maroone Ford yesterday (Longmont). They were busier than I expected. Only got 10-15 minutes with the car since they had probably 6-8 people scheduled that hour (for 2 cars). Had someone inside doing check-ins on a tablet. Looked like 25-30 lines on that page. Not sure if there were more pages scrolling below that. It was orderly, but the guy did say something about "10 minutes" so that much have been what they needed to divvy it up into. YMMV though. Probably just depends on how many people signed up. I didn't expect that many though.
sucks you didn't have as much time as some have had because busy, but cool that enough people cared that it was busy!

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
sucks you didn't have as much time as some have had because busy, but cool that enough people cared that it was busy!
Yep. I didn't mind much, since I already feel like I know every little detail. But I would have preferred 20-30 minutes to absorb the look and feel a bit more, and play with the screen. Just luck of the draw on how busy it is. I'm guessing our timeslot max'd-out on reservations. Can't imagine they'd cut it any shorter than that.

I got my main couple of issues answered. Sufficient seat height, and sufficient darkening of the panoramic glass. Both passed the quick check. Although as you can see the car was in the shade so not 100% sure on the glass yet. It was fairly well darkened though.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
"hey everyone - Mach-E VLOGger here with my 29th tour stop - let's pull the battery and see if the doors work!"
I only signed up for 3 this week and they are my first ones. And depending on how tonight goes, it might be my only stop. I'm sorta hoping to skip Friday since it might snow.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I only signed up for 3 this week and they are my first ones. And depending on how tonight goes, it might be my only stop. I'm sorta hoping to skip Friday since it might snow.
look we have to give you crap now because once you are big and famous we need proof that we knew you when ;)
Sponsored