mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have an appointment here in Las Vegas to see the Mache on the Ford tour 1pm Dec 19, 2020
Sponsored

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wow, that's surprising. The guy I got Tuesday was fine, although I did feel a bit rushed as they had a steady stream of attendees to get to. We didn't even talk about ordering though as I told him right up front I had one on order with a build date.

I think this is a 3rd party Ford contracted with to do these road shows. But still, they should be well-versed by now. Wonder if one the regular guys had an emergency and someone else that didn't know much had to fill in?

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
This is exactly what I'm worried about with my GT reservation. I didn't reserve until last month because that was when I was sure I'd be able to actually buy it.

I want all the features that a Premium has. I want all that tech. Thats why I'm so interested in the vehicle. I also want the performance of the GT. And I think it looks so much better with that dark grill as well. I just worry that I'm going to have to make a choice of all the features, or the speed and looks. A

And then I'm going to be really sad if I wait for the GT, and end up just having to order a premium and getting it even later.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
This is exactly what I'm worried about with my GT reservation. I didn't reserve until last month because that was when I was sure I'd be able to actually buy it.

I want all the features that a Premium has. I want all that tech. Thats why I'm so interested in the vehicle. I also want the performance of the GT. And I think it looks so much better with that dark grill as well. I just worry that I'm going to have to make a choice of all the features, or the speed and looks. A

And then I'm going to be really sad if I wait for the GT, and end up just having to order a premium and getting it even later.
There’s no indication that any of the features on the Premium won’t be available as options on the GT. On the contrary, it appears all are available for the GT. Only unknown at this point is the cost of the options.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

You can always order a premium now as long as you get in writing from the dealer that the deposit is refundable. You then can decide based on latest information available. If you order a premium now though, it will probably be ready before your GT. I also suspect that by the time your GT is ready, there might be more freely available Premiums with dealers.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Cool. I was at Mike Maroone Ford yesterday (Longmont). They were busier than I expected. Only got 10-15 minutes with the car since they had probably 6-8 people scheduled that hour (for 2 cars). Had someone inside doing check-ins on a tablet. Looked like 25-30 lines on that page. Not sure if there were more pages scrolling below that. It was orderly, but the guy did say something about "10 minutes" so that must have been what they needed to divvy it up into. YMMV though. Probably just depends on how many people signed up. I didn't expect that many though.

Didn't do any drives. I assume that's standard, although if someone gets lucky and happens to be the only person there that hour, who knows. (I doubt it though.)

They provided lunch too. Had a stack of boxes sandwich lunches from Jimmy Johns. Don't know if that's all day though. We had a 1pm-2pm slot, near lunchtime. That might have even been something the dealer did rather than Ford. Not sure.

I assume it's these same 2 cars making the circuit in CO...

20201208_133547_HDR.jpg
20201208_133708.jpg
Yup looks like the same two cars from SoCal tours - RR with white interior and IB with black interior

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Yup looks like the same two cars from SoCal tours - RR with white interior and IB with black interior
I asked yesterday. The RR is from the southern California tour, but the Infinite Blue is from NorCal and also had the white interior.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still adding new stops. First NM stop now.

Chalmers Ford
2500 Rio Rancho Blvd, S.E.
Rio Rancho, NM 87124

January 13th 2021

Looks like a few new ones added in the same states too.

https://mustangmachetour.com/

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Personally, I'd suggest detailing your experience out as analytically as possible and passing that information along to the Ford EV team. These shows should be a positive experience not a bad one.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I guess the first time I'll see one in the Southeast is when I'm test driving my own at the dealership.

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I guess the first time I'll see one in the Southeast is when I'm test driving my own at the dealership.
Seems crazy they don't have one of the crews working it's way down the east coast.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I went again today to the one in Denver. The people before and after us... Tesla owners/fans.

Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E Tour Stops Added (NM, NV, NY, NJ, new: PA) vlcsnap-2020-12-10-17h51m40s152

OP
OP
dbsb3233

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I went again today to the one in Denver. The people before and after us... Tesla owners/fans.

Ford Mustang Mach-E More Mach-E Tour Stops Added (NM, NV, NY, NJ, new: PA) vlcsnap-2020-12-10-17h51m40s152
Not me. I was wearing my Mach-E shirt. Guy probably thought "Oh jees, one of those dweebs". ?

How did the two days compare? Busy?