MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I got a recommendation to go to Morgan Hill Ford and talk with Oliver Nunez via this forum. I was looking for a SF Bay Area dealership to accept my D-plan and not add ADM's.

Made the appointment to test drive the car on 25-Sep. Oliver was great did not pressure us. Asked if we wanted to order now, which I told him I wanted to wait for the 2022's to come out. He provide me with some cost figures, which I had. However, always nice to get any additional informiaton or back up.

I did order my 2022 MME GTPE in cyber orage on 01-Oct. I got a phone call back from Oliver, a week after our test drive, to follow up with me and wanted to know if I wanted to come down to the dealership to place my order. He did not know my order was alrady done. The dealership had not received my order since Ford has not processed it. He followed up his colleage to get the order accepted by the dealership. Just like their website says, they do not put ADM's. The Ford website showed that the dealer did not add any cost! They are also very willing to accept X-plan or in my case as D-plan.

The short of this long note is that so far Morgan Hill has lived up to their reputation of accepting discount plans, and no ADMs. I also felt that they were not playing games and the customer service seemed good.

I will follow up on this thread as I move forward with getting my car which will be in 4, 5 or 6 months.
Sponsored

pacman7474

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I have my order going through the Ford Store. I just joined the Mustang Club, and I know I won't be able to use the X-Plan discount for 90 days. I don't have a production date yet, but do you think I'd be able to get the discount here?

ChuckSchick26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME (I hope!)
Country flag
I agree with the OP, so far my experience with Morgan Hill has lived up to billing. I started talking to them back in August based on recommendations in many posts here in the forums. After futilely trying to catch a rainbow-colored unicorn Mach-e at a dealership, I eventually placed my order online with them. They accepted X-Plan and had no ADM.

Fast forward 6 weeks or so and I was on their website and stumbled on a CA Rte 1 dealer order that was just uploaded that day. It was available in mid-November and I need an automobile, so I decided to switch from my Premium order. It also helped that my order was rolled over to a 2022, so no telling when I'd see it.

Now it's actually sitting in Richmond, CA stockyard waiting for a truck driver for transport to dealership. It's closer to me now than when it gets to the dealer. Thinking about posing as a forklift driver and...

akinokaze

First Name
Autumn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I agree with the OP, so far my experience with Morgan Hill has lived up to billing. I started talking to them back in August based on recommendations in many posts here in the forums. After futilely trying to catch a rainbow-colored unicorn Mach-e at a dealership, I eventually placed my order online with them. They accepted X-Plan and had no ADM.

Fast forward 6 weeks or so and I was on their website and stumbled on a CA Rte 1 dealer order that was just uploaded that day. It was available in mid-November and I need an automobile, so I decided to switch from my Premium order. It also helped that my order was rolled over to a 2022, so no telling when I'd see it.

Now it's actually sitting in Richmond, CA stockyard waiting for a truck driver for transport to dealership. It's closer to me now than when it gets to the dealer. Thinking about posing as a forklift driver and...

Hey that was probably gonna be my route 1 originally! They told me it was stuck in Richmond right now, which the one I ended up with was too until Tuesday morning. I swapped off it about 6 weeks ago. I sprung for a premium that popped up from them and picked it up Tuesday evening. Morgan Hill Ford Store has been great through the whole process and definitely recommend them.

ChuckSchick26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME (I hope!)
Country flag
That's hilarious! I actually saw that Premium item listed online that you ended up with this week. Congrats! I asked my guy about it, too, but you were quicker. Apparently the car wasn't even in Richmond, it's been in Texas but showing incorrectly the whole time. He says it's on the move, but I haven't heard on an ETA.

Hope you like the new ride!

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
That's great that you found a no-ADM dealer that also accepts discounts. Sounds like good people.

D-plan is for dealer employees and their family members. I'm guessing you must be a family member (not the employee) and that this dealer must be located too far away for you to use them.

Most people I've known who worked at car dealers didn't make a lot of money ... and the car-discount was the ONE perk they got that was worth something.

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Good to see my instincts were correct about them. They really push the no ADM thing. Did they do the state rebate that is offered at the dealer? There are, I think 2 California rebates, one you get at purchase, if I’m correct?. This isn’t Ford Options and not all dealers are eligible to do it.

I have a closer dealer, that is listed on the no ADM thread. I’m just not quite certain about them, although when I spoke to them they did say no ADM on orders. Morgan Hill is also a moderately long trip and all things being equal, if I have a problem, it’ll go to the local guys for repairs.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I just tried to get Serramonte Ford to part with one of their Mach E's without the ADM, but they didn't budge lol. I tried to entice them by saying I'd place an online order with them and cancel it when it ships so they can add markup to it, but no dice. ?‍♂

I'd call Morgan Hill but I'm assuming you fine folks have snatched up all the available ones ?

I may just get a Polestar 2 to go with my Route 1 since I need something by year's end to take advantage of some tax stuff. Those are easily available within a couple weeks/month and I'll be able to spread the EV love around a bit ?

Psifire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MMe Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I'm glad to read that many are going to the Ford Store Morgan Hill and having success.

I put my deposit down on 11/20/2021 at FSMH. They told me that if a model like the one I want (or better) becomes available that they'd call me.

OP
OP
MyLittlePony2022

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I put my deposit down on 11/20/2021 at FSMH. They told me that if a model like the one I want (or better) becomes available that they'd call me.
They will call you too. I got a call last month that they got a 2021 MME PE in and wanted to know if I wanted to take it. It was not what I wanted (year, model, color, etc.) so I politely said no thanks.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Has anyone had their MME into the Morgan Hill shop for the glass recall work, sw update or other issues? Would like to know if their service department is likely not to screw anything up ;) The drive down would be worth it if their shop is good.

skovatch

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD X-range
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm glad to read that many are going to the Ford Store Morgan Hill and having success.

I guess I'll add a 'me too' here. I placed an order after a test drive in mid-October. But this past week
they also called me and offered a Premium with the same specs as my order, but a different color. I'm good with that, so I'll get it in less than two weeks!

Psifire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MMe Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I guess I'll add a 'me too' here. I placed an order after a test drive in mid-October. But this past week
they also called me and offered a Premium with the same specs as my order, but a different color. I'm good with that, so I'll get it in less than two weeks!
Sweet! Congrats!

FresnoEddy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext Range (ordered)
Country flag
Good experience with the Ford Store in Morgan Hill as well (Jordan Byler was the sales rep). I purchased my Mach-e GT in November and the whole experience was easy and quick and there was no dealer mark-up. I had previously placed an order (who knows when that car would be available) and this was a case of one becoming available sooner and they let me know.
Sponsored