Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
State Employee
Country flag
It look like my order is coming soon. I know they didn’t sell alot of Mach E from this dealership. I would like honest opinions about this dealership. For owners who purchase a Mach E from this dealership, what would you do differently if you had a chance to it over again. I was hoping to do everything online except for the test drive. Thank you in advance for sharing.
Sponsored

pkrish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I haven't purchased my MME yet but my reservation is through this dealership. My Premium ER RWD MME is scheduled to arrive last week of March. I did verify that they participate in the CA clean vehicle rebate ($1500 Point Of Sale rebate) but don't have much information otherwise about this dealer. Please Let me know your experience if you take delivery before mine.

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
I haven't purchased my MME yet but my reservation is through this dealership. My Premium ER RWD MME is scheduled to arrive last week of March. I did verify that they participate in the CA clean vehicle rebate ($1500 Point Of Sale rebate) but don't have much information otherwise about this dealer. Please Let me know your experience if you take delivery before mine.
Make sure that they understand to take the Clean fuel rebate of the sale price of the car before you pay for it as it is a rebate that they have to send in the paperwork and the dealer gets the rebate not the buyer. I found this out the hard way and I Complained to the dealer and they were nice enought to redo the paperwork and send me the 1500 dollars in cash a week later.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Make sure that they understand to take the Clean fuel rebate of the sale price of the car before you pay for it as it is a rebate that they have to send in the paperwork and the dealer gets the rebate not the buyer. I found this out the hard way and I Complained to the dealer and they were nice enought to redo the paperwork and send me the 1500 dollars in cash a week later.
It's not taken off the before-tax sales price. Rather, it's considered down payment for whatever financing option you decide to use.

OP
OP
Ponypinoy

Ponypinoy

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
State Employee
Country flag
Sad day for me, I was looking forward taking MME home yesterday. I was looking at the finance option and the issues other owners. I come to realize going to EV vehicle from a real V8 Mustang is really hard decision. It did not help with the dealership pressuring me to make a decision on the spot. (Poor Customer Service) I asked if I could give me 24 hours to decide, but they insisted that I had to make a decision now (Yesterday). I am still interested in EV vehicles, but MME can not replace my experience in V8 Mustang. Maybe I will try next year for 2022
Sponsored