Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Motor Week presented in episode 3949 at 14 minutes where the 2021 Mustang Mach-E gets a "First Impressions" review:
https://www.motorweek.org/reviews/first_impressions/2021-ford-mustang-mach-e

Some who have "Motor Week" on their TV provider (cable or satellite) should search for this episode, which has as its main article the 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet. The episode article has some negative commenst but mostly positive as it is their "first impression". They promised to do a full review later, probbaly when the real production begins. Since "Motor trend" is one of the sponsors, I expect the Mach-E to win both the "2021 Motor Trend Car Of The YearAward" and later the "2021 Motor Weeks Driver Coice Award".
Sponsored

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
What? o_O You mean it won't win on its merits alone?

Funny the review mentioned "...Whisper, Engage, and Unbridled. " Yet the video clip showed "Stampede". They should have found and used a updated clip.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Hmm. There didn't seem to be anything there that someone on this forum wouldn't know already.

I expect MotorWeek's full review will be more interesting. They usually do a pretty straight, reasonable review.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hmm. There didn't seem to be anything there that someone on this forum wouldn't know already.

I expect MotorWeek's full review will be more interesting. They usually do a pretty straight, reasonable review.
Even more telling, they reference the rides at the chicago auto show as "recently". Why its release now I don't know, other tha that they need to fill dead air with something

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Even more telling, they reference the rides at the chicago auto show as "recently". Why its release now I don't know, other tha that they need to fill dead air with something
that also struck me as bizarre. Maybe it was just a "slotting it in wherever" thing. Considering it's a "first look" and not a real review, that's probably understandable.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Looks like from the YouTube date it's from May but this does make me wonder if the journalist press event is coming soon.

If deliveries are in November or December then you gotta figure they will be hosting test events before too long.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks like from the YouTube date it's from May but this does make me wonder if the journalist press event is coming soon.

If deliveries are in November or December then you gotta figure they will be hosting test events before too long.
I remember watching that video months ago.
Sponsored