Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Occupation
Market Research
Country flag
    Featured
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E is One Impressive EV | MotorWeek Road Test

"Using both the Mustang and Mach names to launch their all new high performance all-electric SUV, Ford certainly stirred up controversy. What’s never been in debate, however, is how awesome this EV utility turned out; easily walking away with our MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Best of the Year award. So we thought we’d spend a little more time exploring what makes the Ford Mustang Mach-E such a winner!"

Nikos

Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Explorer Limited, 2013 Fusion Hybrid Platinum, 2017 Mustang GT Premium and a Reserved Mach E AWD Extended Range Premium.
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
My Mach E is a week old also.
Same impressions. Fun and a joy to drive.
I don't look at my ICE vehicles that I own the same way as I do for the Mach E.
Mach E is my first choice.
It is that different feel you get from driving not only something new but it is the whole package. Electric, more sophisticated technologically than anything I own and drive and premium accomodations all around. Ford honestly speaking has done a great job making the Mach E.
I am impressed. My wife and I owned 4 Mustangs GT in the last 25 years. We still own a Mustang GT.
Mach E is a new experience for us and a very good one.
The feeling is mutual. Others have the same experiences.
Mach E is Ford's introduction of 19641/2 Mustang. Love it or hated it feels like it.
Unfortunately for Ford is that they cannot make enough of them.
My immediate neighbors have noticed it in my driveway but they don't know what it is.
Their first impression.......wow is this a Mustang Mach E.????

Advertisement

Advertisement