Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
G2 makes paint specifically for the brakes....they have many colors and it lasts forever

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Wheels look great. I am going to pull trigger when the 2022's come out and definitely want to change out the wheels. Is there a price range for a set of four? How much will the set seen on the MME in the pictures cost?

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Have you found a square set that works and is wide enough to accommodate a 275/45R20 tire?
we can easily do a 20x10 front and back which will allow for you to use the 275 ser tire, Our FS06 is available in multiple width options.

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Looks great! Really good pics! I still think 20's are too small for the mach e though! Gotta go 21 or 22".
Incase you do like the FS06 we do offer 21x9 and 21x10.5 sizes

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Wheels look great. I am going to pull trigger when the 2022's come out and definitely want to change out the wheels. Is there a price range for a set of four? How much will the set seen on the MME in the pictures cost?
Info sent

MSP Mach E

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2013 Brammo Empulse R
Country flag
A special thx to Alex Bellus for the photo's. He is an amazing artist and I think he really captured how great the MRR's looked on the Mach E. http://www.alexbellusphoto.com/

The MRR guys are really good to work with and take a ton of pride in the wheel sets. My fitment guys were back and forth to make sure they got it right, and they nailed it...

I was originally going to go with the MRR GF9's but after the calipers were done, I had to go with the FS06 to open things up a bit. It was the right call for me, but still like the GF9 also.

As for the Calipers. Painting them is the right way to do it, but that means having them removed cleaned, and done in a spray both. The brakes are pretty new/unique to the Mach E. My guys actually had to order new fittings for them because they had never seen that size before and they do a lot of calipers. there is also some reprogramming after they reinstall them. You need the Ford OE tool for that.

my2ndstang

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Extended AWD Mach E
Country flag
Huge thanks to our customer for providing us with these amazing shots of his Mache E, Its a perfect view of what some custom wheels can do to a vehicle, Our client went with our Rotary Forged FS06 20x8.5 front and back Wrapped with his Michelin Pilot 245/45/20 tires, The FS06 where CNC to proper PCD specs and cut to clients specified off sets. the End results are what you see below, please share your thoughts and if you need any information on wheels please do email me at [email protected] or simply PM me.

51297796549_7fac8d2041_k.jpg
51297804954_a44359c1ac_k.jpg
51297794804_884e9ccad6_k.jpg
51297788124_81a5e36fea_k.jpg
51297273933_7a54e04673_k.jpg
51298106250_c71734bb4d_k.jpg
51296353692_22d280ca1b_k.jpg
51297079466_795c199731_k.jpg
Those are some great shots! ?

MustangMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E ER AWD Premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
A special thx to Alex Bellus for the photo's. He is an amazing artist and I think he really captured how great the MRR's looked on the Mach E. http://www.alexbellusphoto.com/

The MRR guys are really good to work with and take a ton of pride in the wheel sets. My fitment guys were back and forth to make sure they got it right, and they nailed it...

I was originally going to go with the MRR GF9's but after the calipers were done, I had to go with the FS06 to open things up a bit. It was the right call for me, but still like the GF9 also.

As for the Calipers. Painting them is the right way to do it, but that means having them removed cleaned, and done in a spray both. The brakes are pretty new/unique to the Mach E. My guys actually had to order new fittings for them because they had never seen that size before and they do a lot of calipers. there is also some reprogramming after they reinstall them. You need the Ford OE tool for that.
It looks amazing! I was originally thinking of putting 9-10 width but worries about rubbing. What made you go with 8.5? Was it the look or would wider cause issues?

MSP Mach E

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2013 Brammo Empulse R
Country flag
It looks amazing! I was originally thinking of putting 9-10 width but worries about rubbing. What made you go with 8.5? Was it the look or would wider cause issues?
I had a long talk with my fitment guys on it. I wanted to keep all 4 wheels the same and not stagger them. So went 8.5 to be safe.

Key was getting the offset right and not having it look stupid if I went wider then 8.5. I might have been able to squeeze a 9 in, but they would have stuck out a just a bit more than I wanted.

The back has a little more room and you could stagger them and keep them close to flush depending on the offset.

MustangMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E ER AWD Premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I had a long talk with my fitment guys on it. I wanted to keep all 4 wheels the same and not stagger them. So went 8.5 to be safe.

Key was getting the offset right and not having it look stupid if I went wider then 8.5. I might have been able to squeeze a 9 in, but they would have stuck out a just a bit more than I wanted.

The back has a little more room and you could stagger them and keep them close to flush depending on the offset.
Thanks for the insight!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.