OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
He does love his one-time use breakable snaps. So much better than reusable screws, bolts, or quarter-turns. LOL

OP
OP
EELinneman

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Snaps. It's all about the snaps. ;)
Should reach out to him on the condo he is selling and ask if he has replaced all the screws with snaps. When they scoff at this, throw it back in his face!

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Should reach out to him on the condo he is selling and ask if he has replaced all the screws with snaps. When they scoff at this, throw it back in his face!
You beat me to it...I was in the process of talking about critiquing his closet shelving (too many redundant pieces of metal and screws) when you posted. Great minds think alike!

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
You beat me to it...I was in the process of talking about critiquing his closet shelving (too many redundant pieces of metal and screws) when you posted. Great minds think alike!
Joke may be on both of you. His shelves may be injection molded plastic.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I wonder if the GT fascia would fit in so that it could be swapped in place of the premium fascia.

OP
OP
EELinneman

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I wonder if the GT fascia would fit in so that it could be swapped in place of the premium fascia.
I don's see a reason why it wouldn't. It's a cosmetic change only and not different sized. There will be 3rd party vinyl to make it look identical.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
He does love his one-time use breakable snaps. So much better than reusable screws, bolts, or quarter-turns. LOL
M 2009 Chevy Equinox has eight breakable snaps that hold the chrome bar trim (between the headlights) over the large nose grill. That trim must be removed to move the grill, remove the headlight housing, and access the bulbs (four in each headlight). I had to change the bulbs twice before and had broken all of these small white snaps. So I bought all LED bulbs then I bought a box of 20 snaps from Rock Auto (they cost over $1 each if bought individually), replaced all the incandescent bulbs with LEDs and installed the new snaps with the chrome pieces.

I have some snaps left over, but I hope I will never have to pull that chrome piece off again. BTW, I see many 1st generation (2005 to 2009) Equinox vehicles without the chrome piece on the road. I guess they had the same problem.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Snaps. It's all about the snaps. ;)
My 2014 Fusion Hybrid has fixed snaps holding most body parts together but they should never break off. If they did, the part will be loosen and may eventually fall off.