Must watch! (Team Edison overview and Q&A)

Popeye

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Computer Programmer
Country flag

This is the best video I have seen so far. Team Edison gives an overview of the Mustang Mach-E and it features. Then answers questions from participants.
Sponsored

EyeOnMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X. Prev: Restored a 67 Mustang convertible
Country flag
Looked like an informative video, it's just too bad for the first half it was difficult to understand what they were saying due to the echo and worse when the tall guy talked with his accent. Anyhow ...

Two noteworthy items came up. (This may be known but it was the first I heard it. or least remember. Suffering from a little bit of information overload with both Mach-E and Cybrtrk revealed only days apart.)

1. Battery warranty - 70% range guaranteed for 8yrs / 100k miles.

2. Re: Level 2 & 3 charging: "Special bundle package gives preferred rate for a period of time and then you can renew your subscription. You also have ability to add that later but you have preferred pricing if you do it when you sign up." Huh? I think I know what he meant but it could use some clarification and of course some details like term lengths and prices for the subscription,

And was it me or did the guy (black hair) end up talking out the other side of his mouth when he said at the end Ford has taken it upon themselves to educate the public about this these types of vehicles (EV, PHEV, hybrid, etc) but just prior to that they both said how much they wanted to make things simple for the user where they don't need to know how things work.

Anyhow, nice find on the video. Thanks for sharing it.