Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Push Bike
Occupation
IT bloke
Country flag
I don't wish to wade in on the discussion about alternative EV's here as I don't think it's the place. Others shouldn't feel buyer's guilt and every single one of us have looked at other options and considered our use case and needs. The Mach-e is an excellent choice, will be a great car and all of this pain will have been forgotten after a week of living with it.

Personally, I just didn't feel it when I tried it, almost certainly spoilt by my ordering experience. It was clearly a great car but not for me and if I try an alternative and feel the same I will do the same. There's a reason we don't all drive the same cars.

I have just received my customer satisfaction survey. Oddly, it went straight to my junk mail which is where it will stay
They answered their own question! ? Please be honest with them.

Right, what we need to do is kidnap this guy, and the ransom... all our MME's outside our houses!!! ???
On a serious note and I don't wish to be negative here. Your cars will be delayed due to Ford's "need" for this staged fanfair. They will showboat the cars being delivered because it's in their nature and interests. They will ignore the fact the cars were built in 2020 and their customer service and communications have been shambolic. They will run away from frustrated customers because it's awkward and an inconvenient truth.

But all that aside, the MME is a GREAT choice and enjoy your toys when they arrive :)

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I'm extremely happy for those on the other side of the pond finally getting their cars. Long time coming. :)

Even happier for all of you not having the hideous holes put in that beautiful front bumper cover for a license plate bracket. I couldn't help but notice all of them rolling off the boat without one.

I.Adams

First Name
Ingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo 2.0l 145HP
Occupation
Managing Design Engineer & IWI
Country flag
But most of the European are waiting for their cars. In Antwerp Ford installed an European quality department. Ford USA is aware of the higher quality demands of European customers and therefore tests the cars very intensively before they are shipped to the dealers. Customs documents are also processed here. But these steps take - as of today - about a month or more. At the moment, up to 6000 mustangs are lying there. And new ships arrive there regularly.

peter200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Now that the ship’s tracking is over, is there any way to track delivery to your destination country

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It'll be interesting if Ford updates them all in Antwerp or if that happens upon delivery to the dealers.

OP
OP
Marcel

Marcel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Woodworker
It'll be interesting if Ford updates them all in Antwerp or if that happens upon delivery to the dealers.
If my dealer is telling the truth:rolleyes: it's all done at Antwerp...waiting time in Port is An avarage of 4 weeks

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
If my dealer is telling the truth:rolleyes: it's all done at Antwerp...waiting time in Port is An avarage of 4 weeks
Hawaii bound Mach-e's spent 6 weeks in San Diego, let's hope the 4 weeks for you guys is the upper limit. :)

Andeh

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1926 Chrysler 60, 1929 Austin 7, 1965 Ford Anglia
Country flag
Hawaii bound Mach-e's spent 6 weeks in San Diego, let's hope the 4 weeks for you guys is the upper limit. :)
Some have already been there 6 weeks and counting.
Sponsored