Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Great to see that color combination so I can have an idea what to expect. Looks great to me!

I may be in the minority here but I think this car is recreating the excitement and buzz that was enjoyed by Ford when the 64 Mustang was released. That car created the term "Pony Car" and every other manufacturer had to scramble to bring their own version to market. I think we will see the same thing happen with the Mach E. I guess time will tell if I am right or full of hot air. :)

Last edited:

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Great to see that color combination so I can have an idea what to expect. Looks great to me!

I may be in the minority here but I think this car is recreating the excitement and buzz that was enjoyed by Ford when the 64 Mustang was released. That car created the term "Pony Car" and every other manufacturer had to scramble to being their own version to market. I think we will see the same thing happen with the Mach E. I guess time will tell if I am right or full of hot air. :)
Man I sure hope so. Competition in this market is a good thing. The more companies that try to get on board and make better EVs that people actually want to drive and actually like the looks of, the more it will thrust the tech forward. I fully believe in the next decade, we'll see EVs having more range than the best ICE vehicles out there. And there will be a wealth of options to choose from.

Now if I could only find an EV conversion for my old beetle that wasn't 3 times its value, I'd be a happy man
Sponsored