Mustang Mach-E Die Cast Model Car?

Trick.Mach-E

First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Old Raptor, Mach-E4x, New Raptor, F-250, Taycan.
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Country flag

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I might buy one if they had them for $1 like Walmart. I was pretty amazed that someone said they would take it to get it custom painted (vs. using the Ford touchup paint).

MacherAWD

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
I might buy one if they had them for $1 like Walmart. I was pretty amazed that someone said they would take it to get it custom painted (vs. using the Ford touchup paint).
Custom paint, then ceramic coat and ppf, gotta do it right :)

Whiskystone

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-e 4
Country flag
So, the Matchbox one has door handles and the other one has a rear gas flap! Weird errors.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
So, the Matchbox one has door handles and the other one has a rear gas flap! Weird errors.
The big car available from Ali Express is based on the Chinese spec MME. Someone said the rear flap is accurate to that spec because all EVs sold in China have a rear CCS port separate from the L2 connection, not a combo port like in the USA.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The big car available from Ali Express is based on the Chinese spec MME. Someone said the rear flap is accurate to that spec because all EVs sold in China have a rear CCS port separate from the L2 connection, not a combo port like in the USA.
Having two charge ports is accurate to their spec. But the moon roof is not. The main issues with the big car are that it has a moon roof, the word electric is misspelled IIRC, and the sound effects you get when you install the three coin batteries worked once and only once on mine. Flashing lights and OTA updates never worked at all.

The vehicle I purchased on Ali Express included a chauffer dude. He's apparently modeled after many of our forum members -- bad hips and knees. So he has to stick his head out the moon roof (thankfully this car has BCHF and a moon roof that opens!) or he could stick his head out the driver's window but then his legs are up on the passenger seat as though he's on a drive-in movie date.
Sponsored