OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
well looks like a lot of options have changed over the night. Asked my engineer friend he said people been asking about certain items if other models and vocal about it, looks like ford is going to allow. Great on fords part. Yes give me the GT battery in my premium can keep the glass roof awesome.

ford 2.png

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Not a lot that we didn't already know EXCEPT for the part about dealers getting demonstrators in September. Interesting. So perhaps production for those will be before customer's cars. To make September they will have to start next week. Be interesting to see when we get demo cars this side of the pond. Will look forward to hearing some reviews from you guys.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
An actual knowledgeable and interested dealer? STUNNED.

BUT . . . he is confused about "leasing" and Un Brid eld Mode. :)

Last edited:

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Nice getting a mache in the fctp program. Dealerships should have one to test drive around middle to end of september
That’s interesting because the Ford training documents say the FCTP units won’t start being built until mid-November.

3BDE2580-482F-4C0E-95D7-6A339139E328.jpeg

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
That’s interesting because the Ford training documents say the FCTP units won’t start being built until mid-November.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Info From Dealers Training 3BDE2580-482F-4C0E-95D7-6A339139E328
Yeah, I think he got that one wrong.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
well looks like a lot of options have changed over the night. Asked my engineer friend he said people been asking about certain items if other models and vocal about it, looks like ford is going to allow. Great on fords part. Yes give me the GT battery in my premium can keep the glass roof awesome.

ford 2.png
I tried a few different combinations and they don't work. You can't build with a Premium with the GT battery and alternative seats. It reverts back to something that is more in line with previous configurations or leaves the battery out altogether.

OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I'm going off what the my co-worker said.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Info From Dealers Training 3BDE2580-482F-4C0E-95D7-6A339139E328
I'm going off what my co-worker there has said. Some will have them before others. I brought that same link up and he said they are making about 20 units a day right now. As far as the options for different models go, the fords website is all missed up now the prices and configure. Someone dropped the ball on that last night in I.T.

I worked on the launch of the last new f series heavy duty and on the Lincoln navigator/ expedition. We started making about 10 a day and ramped up the last few months to about 25 a day. Sub assembly was done with KUKA and frames was made with valiant. The test vehicles are hard to determine when they will be sent out but I will take his word for it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Nice getting a mache in the fctp program. Dealerships should have one to test drive around middle to end of september

3BDE2580-482F-4C0E-95D7-6A339139E328.jpeg
I'm going off what the my co-worker said.

I'm going off what my co-worker there has said. Some will have them before others. I brought that same link up and he said they are making about 20 units a day right now. As far as the options for different models go, the fords website is all missed up now the prices and configure. Someone dropped the ball on that last night in I.T.

I worked on the launch of the last new f series heavy duty and on the Lincoln navigator/ expedition. We started making about 10 a day and ramped up the last few months to about 25 a day. Sub assembly was done with KUKA and frames was made with valiant. The test vehicles are hard to determine when they will be sent out but I will take his word for it.
Two options here:
1) My source in Cuautitlan had heard some of the 300 pre-production units might be converted to demo units. I'll guess those might be touring demos rather than dealer-assigned FCTP -- maybe not units destined for sale, either.
2) My source in Cuautitlan was also talking about production starting in August. These may be pre-Job #1 units destined for FCTP. The outreach to dealers for ordering FCTP units may be under-promising with a plan to over-deliver. This may provide some FCTP units ahead of the promised dates.

Either way, I like it!

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I like that @trutolife27 said they are currently making 20/day. That allows for them to focus on quality builds as they continue perfect the process. This should also allow for FCTP units to be delivered in Sept.
Sponsored