hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I have an unconverted reservation for this exact MME (Rapid Red Metallic, X4, light interior) and seeing it up close from Alex's review has got me *really* wondering if I've made a terrible mistake by opting to reserve a GT instead.

@hybrid2bev and @trutolife27 Am I going to cry next Tuesday when the driving reviews all drop?
Probably.

That is my exact spec too, loving it more every time I see it. Hopefully mine arrives in January.
Sponsored

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3
Country flag
How will the Driver Profiles adjust the steering position, if it is a manual lever? Does anyone know? If my wife drives, will it auto adjust for her profile?

Beege

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Santa Fe Sport, 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Country flag
A very quick bit of info I hadnā€™t been aware of.... He said an over the air update for hands free driving is planned at a cost of $600.00

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
A very quick bit of info I hadnā€™t been aware of.... He said an over the air update for hands free driving is planned at a cost of $600.00
Not sure if that will be cost outside the US but there are threads about it on the forum

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
That came up a few weeks ago. If you pay for it at purchase, you get a $100 discount.

Beege

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How similar is this option to Teslaā€™s FSD? Considering Tesla is charging $7,000USD and $10,000 CAD.

Beege

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What donā€™t like about full autonomous is that the vehicle will not speed. Or at least it shouldnā€™t.

personally wherever I drive, most drivers exceed the speed limit by at least 10%. Will autonomous do this? Or will it maintain the speed limit while everyone else is passing you?

mid you canā€™t maintain the speed of the balance of traffic I think I would never use self driving.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
How similar is this option to Teslaā€™s FSD? Considering Tesla is charging $7,000USD and $10,000 CAD.
Completely different. This is basically just adaptive cruise control that also lets you take your hands off the wheel on premapped highways. Itā€™s similar to Cadillacā€˜s Super Cruise.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have an unconverted reservation for this exact MME (Rapid Red Metallic, X4, light interior) and seeing it up close from Alex's review has got me *really* wondering if I've made a terrible mistake by opting to reserve a GT instead.

@hybrid2bev and @trutolife27 Am I going to cry next Tuesday when the driving reviews all drop?
Maybe. The real question is will you be able to stand it when we are driving our cars for 6 months or more before you get yours?
Sponsored