trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Real nice ? review by Alex .. very detailed... this video may not be for Tesla Fan Boys lol

Try to put all new videos on this thread in the forum. Try to keep it being a big mess with next week if we all can. Thanks.
Pre-release Media Reviews From 12/6/2020 LA and Montreal Press Drives

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I saw that too, I don't understand it though. Current mustangs do something similiar.
The US government requires that turn signals be at least a certain size. The trouble with sequential turn signals is that only one segment counts towards that size. If you have individual segments that are large enough, it's fine. But giant turn signals don't look great on some cars. Not sure if the segment size on the Mach-E would have been big enough, but they sure don't seem small to me.

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
The US government requires that turn signals be at least a certain size. The trouble with sequential turn signals is that only one segment counts towards that size. If you have individual segments that are large enough, it's fine. But giant turn signals don't look great on some cars. Not sure if the segment size on the Mach-E would have been big enough, but they sure don't seem small to me.
I like the MME's implementation. I think it's cool that it carries on that tradition of sequential taillights but adds a new twist - very much in the character of the MME in general. Also I just like that they're amber and LED.

Raymondjram

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid LE sedan
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
My brother had a 1972 Mercury Cougar that had sequential tail lights. I never discoveted how that worked, although I built a test circuit using a UJT (electronic fans know what a UJT is) as a timer to switch on each bulb in the sequence. I planned to use an Arduino to add sequential lights in my 1995 Buick Regal (it had five tail lights per side) but I sold it as soon as I bought my present 2014 Fusion Hybrid.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Real nice ? review by Alex .. very detailed... this video may not be for Tesla Fan Boys lol

Wooohoooo! I guess part 2 will come after Dec 15. I need to watch this while eating dinner tonight. Very exciting, Been following Alex since 2015, and was very much looking forward to his review on this. Already saw Doug Demuro post a pic on IG, looking fwd to his review as well. I wonder if Sofyan Bey got his hands on it as well over at Redline Reviews.

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Wooohoooo! I guess part 2 will come after Dec 15. I need to watch this while eating dinner tonight. Very exciting, Been following Alex since 2015, and was very much looking forward to his review on this. Already saw Doug Demuro post a pic on IG, looking fwd to his review as well. I wonder if Sofyan Bey got his hands on it as well over at Redline Reviews.
The fact that he bought one leads me to believe it will be a favorable review.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, BMW i3
Country flag
Did anyone notice the uneven panel gaps on the hood when he was showing the front grill? The left side is way off, the right side looks as it should.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I have an unconverted reservation for this exact MME (Rapid Red Metallic, X4, light interior) and seeing it up close from Alex's review has got me *really* wondering if I've made a terrible mistake by opting to reserve a GT instead.

@hybrid2bev and @trutolife27 Am I going to cry next Tuesday when the driving reviews all drop?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I have an unconverted reservation for this exact MME (Rapid Red Metallic, X4, light interior) and seeing it up close from Alex's review has got me *really* wondering if I've made a terrible mistake by opting to reserve a GT instead.

@hybrid2bev and @trutolife27 Am I going to cry next Tuesday when the driving reviews all drop?
I stayed with the premium myself because of the light interior and black trim. Posted it on here a long time ago. But that is just my preference for myself.
Sponsored