narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Oh wow a bit more professional than a SkyDio.

Also: Looks a bit top heavy with that big old camera on top (unless, of course, its sitting upside down for the photos which would make more sense LOL).

Also 2: Must have insurance on those camera's in case the drone makes a rapid unscheduled landing.
The drone tech is crazy, I was chatting with the guy while he was pulling that video together, he was saying he can get these things up to 100mph with those 5lbs cameras attached. It was loud enough that that I could hear it thru my helmet, but I thought my car motor was whining.
Sponsored

OP
OP
narmstrong79

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Here's a few still shots... if you look closely, you see I'm a old dude with a car seat in the back seat.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Track Day Drone P0rn Untitled_1.3.1

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Track Day Drone P0rn Untitled_1.3.3

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Track Day Drone P0rn Untitled_1.3.4

Colt

First Name
Aundre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Here's one of me getting toasted by a Tesla who's playing ice cream truck music from his external speaker. :confused:

Respectfully, watching your video multiple times, it seems the Tesla driver had the jump on accelerating RIGHT when it turned green. Again, respectfully, im sure that even though you still would've lost, your official time would've been better. I too have an AWD SELECT. I go Unbridled, 39 psi (which eventually, depending on weather, turns to 40/41 psi), Traction Control off, and my phone turned off so my wife doesnt bother me ?. I sincerely love your video. Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
narmstrong79

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
my phone turned off so my wife doesnt bother me ?. I sincerely love your video. Thanks for sharing!
I had my 80 year old father in the passenger ..I wish he had an off button.

I agree, my time could have been better but outcome the same. I'm there for fun not for winning.
Sponsored