Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Update: live stream can be seen here:

https://na.fordhorizon.com/open-event/mache-202011-2-open

We know how much you love the Mustang Mach-E vehicle - and we have more exclusive Mustang excitement in store for you, in two very special virtual events.

Streaming for All
Tune in live to Ford Auto Nights SEMA Show Special to check out new rides, the hottest from Ford, customized for your next adventure. Join us on November 19, 2020 at 8pm EST for the live stream on YouTube.

Exclusive VIP Access
We’d also like to extend early VIP registration for an exclusive, live Q&A session for Reservation Holders and SEMA enthusiasts on November 20, 2020 at 12:00pm EST.

Join us as Ford’s Darren Palmer and Lisa Teed stop by the Ford XR Studio to take your live questions and give you an exclusive look at the all-new 2021 Mustang Mach-E.

We can’t wait to see you there.

Kind regards,
The Ford Horizon Team
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Mach-E: Your family’s own rocket ship, Virtual Event Friday Nov. 20 ford-sema-logo
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's at noon Friday.

I'm guessing most of us here have already seen this and heard most of what'll be said. However, there's usually a little nugget or two. Unfortunately, I have two other events at the same time.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Saw the e-mail this morning. Went ahead and registered (note that you must register from your own e-mail link as the invites are unique). Will be right at my lunchtime on Friday, so should work out well. Maybe we'll get a little new info!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Interesting . . . I got one for the Bronco Sport Event (which I am now NOT getting) but did NOT get an invitation for the Mach E.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Interesting . . . I got one for the Bronco Sport Event (which I am now NOT getting) but did NOT get an invitation for the Mach E.
I didn't get it either. I wonder if it's because our orders are different and show as canceled in the system...?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I didn't get it either. I wonder if it's because our orders are different and show as canceled in the system...?
My order is absolutely open/never cancelled and I didn't get it either

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I have no invite. If someone here gets in on the Q&A can you ask the reasons for the GT delay? It's more curiosity than anything. I don't mind waiting but I want to know if the wait is due to refinement or some other mundane issue like supply chain.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I registered for Horizons with the Bronco Sport reservation, and sent them an email to see if I can get an invite to the Mach E event. This looks like another Jim Farley innovation to get more connected to customers, and I think it is a great idea. Probably grew out of the more informal events they had for the Mach E. I probably got neglected because my original reservation was cancelled when I opted for the FE.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
No invite for me- I guess that means I am getting the car quicker. Yea, that's it.

Thanks for the heads up @ChasingCoral.

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
It appears that the 20th MachE event is more for SEMA hot shots, a few prolific Forum bloggers, and perhaps a few folks who were long time Ford Horizon subscribers. Not for run-of-the-mill customers.
I would prefer my MachE delivered, safe and sound. I think you guys (East and west coasters) who are fortunate enough to see the MME in person are doing a good job and having fun. We low lives in the middle section of the country will be happy to receive our vehicles and give Ford that free marketing (mostly to dealers who still resist the future) here in the low lands
The event on the 19th looks like a Bronco/F150 marketing event.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I think you guys (East and west coasters) who are fortunate enough to see the MME in person are doing a good job and having fun. We low lives in the middle section of the country will be happy to receive our vehicles and give Ford that free marketing
Didn‘t they just add Roadshow stops in Colorado?

OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It appears that the 20th MachE event is more for SEMA hot shots, a few prolific Forum bloggers, and perhaps a few folks who were long time Ford Horizon subscribers. Not for run-of-the-mill customers.
I would prefer my MachE delivered, safe and sound. I think you guys (East and west coasters) who are fortunate enough to see the MME in person are doing a good job and having fun. We low lives in the middle section of the country will be happy to receive our vehicles and give Ford that free marketing (mostly to dealers who still resist the future) here in the low lands
The event on the 19th looks like a Bronco/F150 marketing event.
Well, I have no idea how I got on the list then!

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Well, I have no idea how I got on the list then!
Ditto! Email mentions “as a reservation holder” so I assumed most of us with initial reservations would get an invite.
Sponsored