Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Someone on the board said it best - Star White is a "whiteboard" for making the MME yours.
  • -Suntek Ultra PPF full front, partial hood and sides/mirrors
  • -light polishing and full ceramic coating using Gtechniq CSL, Halo,Exo4 - the time is in the prep and having the appropriate tools/pads and cleaning/coating products.
  • -Side stripe by Auto Design - I would advise professional installation if you can. I found this was pretty difficult - but it was successful in the end.
  • -Grabber Blue calipers - she needed a splash of color. Had a custom audio shop, of all folks, custom mix the color and do a great job.
  • -Grill Decal - This was the hardest. I originally purchased a decal from StruckNDesign, but became less enthusiastic in my choice over time (not their fault). I asked a local vinyl graphics shop to imitate the GT grill and they knocked it out of the park. Guerrilla Graphics did the design, printing and installation GGRFX.COM (I'll post pics of that process too.)
  • Window tinting - 35% on front side windows and 80% on front windshield (Llumar ceramic tint)

This is the first car I've ever "customized" and it is a blast. Better photos to follow soon. If you have any questions, please fire away!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Sally's Wardrobe is complete IMG_3283.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Sally's Wardrobe is complete IMG_3286.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Sally's Wardrobe is complete IMG_3291.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mustang Sally's Wardrobe is complete IMG_3464
l

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Love that side decal. That's a great replacement for the badges that break/fall off.

I assume since that's a custom graphic they could do Mach E4X?

OP
OP
GW Shark

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Love that side decal. That's a great replacement for the badges that break/fall off.

I assume since that's a custom graphic they could do Mach E4X?
Yes - they will design whatever you want. I simply ordered a design originally created for another forum member. This particular one had additional pinstriping on it. Which I promptly messed up due to my inexperience at application (thus my recommendation for a pro install.) So mine is a little different.

LS61303

First Name
LeeSonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E 4EXT Premium, Yamaha FZ07
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Someone on the board said it best - Star White is a "whiteboard" for making the MME yours.
  • -light polishing and full ceramic coating using Gtechniq CSL, Halo,Exo4 - the time is in the prep and having the appropriate tools/pads and cleaning/coating products.
  • -Side stripe by Auto Design - I would advise professional installation if you can. I found this was pretty difficult - but it was successful in the end.
  • -Grabber Blue calipers - she needed a splash of color. Had a custom audio shop, of all folks, custom mix the color and do a great job.
  • -Grill Decal - This was the hardest. I originally purchased a decal from StruckNDesign, but became less enthusiastic in my choice over time (not their fault). I asked a local vinyl graphics shop to imitate the GT grill and they knocked it out of the park. Guerrilla Graphics did the design, printing and installation GGRFX.COM (I'll post pics of that process too.)

This is the first car I've ever "customized" and it is a blast. Better photos to follow soon. If you have any questions, please fire away!

l
This is a CLEAN mod so far! I have a Star White Premium as well, and seeing a grill decal on our color car is nice! I like the look, I’ll have to explore something like that. How much did the grill decal run you if you don’t mind me asking?

OP
OP
GW Shark

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
This is a CLEAN mod so far! I have a Star White Premium as well, and seeing a grill decal on our color car is nice! I like the look, I’ll have to explore something like that. How much did the grill decal run you if you don’t mind me asking?
Grill decal was $100 plus $150 for installation (about 3 hours).

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Looking great. Love the personalization.

2FlyMache

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Ex4 MachE
Country flag
Yeah, loving the side stripes. Wish the Mach e would have come with those vs the badges. I'm still waiting on my replacement driver side

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
Really sharp! I love the grill decal, but the side stripes are a nice touch.

DaMeatMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range Battery
Country flag

l
By far the cleanest most tasteful mods I've seen so far! Looks gorgeous! ?

Can you share a link to the exact decals you used here?

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag

This is by far the best vinyl grille wrap I've seen to date. Nice job!

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
You should enter that beauty in the upcoming Myrtle Beach Mustang Week show. There is a category for the Best MM-e. If you do, let me know; I'll make the trek down from Wilmington.

OP
OP
GW Shark

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
By far the cleanest most tasteful mods I've seen so far! Looks gorgeous! ?

Can you share a link to the exact decals you used here?
Link to side stripes: https://autodesign.shop/collections...-e-graphic-side-stripes-for-ford-mustang-2021

Link to grill: www.ggrfx.com - you will need to communicated directly with them as this was a custom project.

I definitely recommend professional installation of both if you're not well versed in application. The side stripes were very exacting and frustrating if you don't know what you are doing (me). Thus, I didn't even attempt the grill.

OP
OP
GW Shark

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
You should enter that beauty in the upcoming Myrtle Beach Mustang Week show. There is a category for the Best MM-e. If you do, let me know; I'll make the trek down from Wilmington.
I'll not be able to make that weekend. I teach scuba diving and will have a class in Lake Murray all weekend. I will be exhibiting her at the National Drive Electric Week celebration in Columbia SC on 10/2 from 9-1 on the corner of Main and Washington streets. I know that's a long haul. You do have one of those celebrations in Charlotte as well. Thanks and perhaps I'll see you in Columbia.

OP
OP
GW Shark

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Scuba Instructor