My brand new Mustang Mach E doesn’t run!!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I now get it. This was a car purchased by a corporate entity, not a private user. I don’t know California law, but I suspect it is different for vehicles purchased by and titled to corporate entities.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
34 Ford 19 Mzb a 2021 toy mirai. 2020 Chev 3/4 p
Occupation
Owner Cars2Cars Leasing co.
Country flag
I now get it. This was a car purchased by a corporate entity, not a private user. I don’t know California law, but I suspect it is different for vehicles purchased by and titled to corporate entities.
we paid same price every one else pays. We are the same

LagerHead

Banned
Banned
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford F-150, 2018 Tesla Model 3 & 2 Ducati M/C
Occupation
Test Dummy
Country flag
Not exactly. Individuals can vote, corporations can’t. So laws may be more favorable to individuals.
I believe in Citizens United the Supreme Court decided corporations were people too. ;)

EagleDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I'm glad yours was repaired.

I took delivery of a Rapid Red Premium ER AWD on Mar 30, and on the drive home the "Imaging Control Module" failed. Dropped it off at the dealer Mar 31, and I am still waiting for the back-ordered part to arrive.

The dealer has been pretty good, we are driving a Black Deluxe RWD MME rental that they are paying for. They call a couple of times a week to keep us informed, and are working with the factory to get a module from the assembly line. But, so far, no luck.
I got a call from the dealer last night that the replacement Control Module had arrived and had been installed and fixed the problem!

After a month of waiting, I was reunited with my MME today, and it drove just fine all the way home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The only thing that made the wait tolerable was that the dealer loaned me a black CR1, so I was able to have the MME experience.

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My Ford rep says I am eligible my lawyer says I am eligible and I read the law and it doesn’t exclude a leasing company. I have had 4 lemons in 20 years. And all 4 were in the shop for over 30 days. All 4 were repurchased with out any difficulty.
you are not the end user. Whoever you are leasing to is the end user. I think Ford would know and follow the law. You dont want the car because the end user no longer wants the car.

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
34 Ford 19 Mzb a 2021 toy mirai. 2020 Chev 3/4 p
Occupation
Owner Cars2Cars Leasing co.
Country flag
you are not the end user. Whoever you are leasing to is the end user. I think Ford would know and follow the law. You dont want the car because the end user no longer wants the car.
I am the end-user. I own the company. Customer refused the car he never took delivery of it from me it broke down 10 minutes after I gave it to him he said I don’t want it I took it back Ford did NOT take it back. My customer never even drove it he got it it wouldn’t start was in the shop 61 days I am the end-user if you want to bet on that let me know
Sponsored