My brand new Mustang Mach E doesn’t run!!

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
Hmmmm... my “millennial quote”? Ok boomer ?
I’m actually trying to think of what a “typical quote” for “my generation” might be? Maybe “Greed is good”? “Party on Garth?” I’m really bad at cultural references. I spent too much time in graduate school collecting ultimately useless degrees, and drinking with college buddies on weekends.
I'm the party on Garth group!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
34 Ford 19 Mzb a 2021 toy mirai. 2020 Chev 3/4 p
Occupation
Owner Cars2Cars Leasing co.
Country flag
Since you continue to dodge the question about whether this is your personal vehicle it seems like you're not being transparent here. I know that I would go and have a face to face meeting regarding the situation. If you are confident you have a case, file for lemon law protection in CA. Seems like you joined this forum to stir the pot.
My mustang Mach e runs finally after only 61 days in the shop

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I am not trying to stir the pot. I want everyone to know what a great company Ford is and how they take care of their customers. My car was finished finally on Friday after Only 61 days in the shop. Ty Ford for getting my car finished. Ty for your help on a car with 30 miles on it. And ty Ford for getting the parts to the dealer so quickly.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I am not trying to stir the pot. I want everyone to know what a great company Ford is and how they take care of their customers. My car was finished finally on Friday after Only 61 days in the shop. Ty Ford for getting my car finished. Ty for your help on a car with 30 miles on it. And ty Ford for getting the parts to the dealer so quickly.
Did your car get a whole new battery pack assembly or just the BECM?
I bet shipping for that item was expensive. R&R is quite a process but if the technician follows the step by step and Ford's engineers are monitoring then it all should go well.

Your SYNC was updated by Ford via ETIS, so you have the latest software version now.

I hope you have many many trouble free miles going forward. ?

EagleDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I'm glad yours was repaired.

I took delivery of a Rapid Red Premium ER AWD on Mar 30, and on the drive home the "Imaging Control Module" failed. Dropped it off at the dealer Mar 31, and I am still waiting for the back-ordered part to arrive.

The dealer has been pretty good, we are driving a Black Deluxe RWD MME rental that they are paying for. They call a couple of times a week to keep us informed, and are working with the factory to get a module from the assembly line. But, so far, no luck.

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Did your car get a whole new battery pack assembly or just the BECM?
I bet shipping for that item was expensive. R&R is quite a process but if the technician follows the step by step and Ford's engineers are monitoring then it all should go well.

Your SYNC was updated by Ford via ETIS, so you have the latest software version now.

I hope you have many many trouble free miles going forward. ?

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I don’t want the car. I want Ford to buy it back. They denied my claim. The law stars in Califonia that if a car is in the shop for 30 days they have to buy it back. Horrible customer service. They won’t even tell me the reason. I am getting a lemon law lawyer and will sue Ford. Ridiculous not to follow the law

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I don't recall him saying anything about Montreal. From what we've been able to piece together, it appears that he bought the car in California (where he lives) and trailered it to Arizona, likely to lease to someone there.
You are correct. I had two posts confused. His, and another post from someone who WAS in Montreal. My bad.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Somebody has been smoking something. In any case we already determined he can't apply for lemon law since he's a leasing company which means he has no choice but to wait.
No. There are actually, at least two different people discussing two different issues here. The original poster - CA owner towing is car to AZ and then finding it is dead, and another owner in Montreal with an issue with a module. There may even be more issues intertwined in this thread (perhaps it should be called a knot, not a thread ?)

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I don’t want the car. I want Ford to buy it back. They denied my claim. The law stars in Califonia that if a car is in the shop for 30 days they have to buy it back. Horrible customer service. They won’t even tell me the reason. I am getting a lemon law lawyer and will sue Ford. Ridiculous not to follow the law
Why don’t you want the car? Ford has corrected whatever was wrong with it, correct? Did Ford provide you with another vehicle while yours was being repaired?

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Why don’t you want the car? Ford has corrected whatever was wrong with it, correct? Did Ford provide you with another vehicle while yours was being repaired?
They never offered me a vehicle during the The 61 days. The car is fixed. I love the car. I don’t want this one. I want Ford to do what is right. And buy it back.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Your claim was denied because your not eligible. You know that. You know exactly why Ford denied your claim. If you had been an end user, not only would Ford have bought your car back, they wouldn’t have had a choice. Your continued claims otherwise on this forum are disingenuous.

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Your claim was denied because your not eligible. You know that. You know exactly why Ford denied your claim. If you had been an end user, not only would Ford have bought your car back, they wouldn’t have had a choice. Your continued claims otherwise on this forum are disingenuous.
I am the end user The car is titled to my company not the customer

OP
OP

Red34frd

First Name
arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I am the end user The car is titled to my company not the customer
My Ford rep says I am eligible my lawyer says I am eligible and I read the law and it doesn’t exclude a leasing company. I have had 4 lemons in 20 years. And all 4 were in the shop for over 30 days. All 4 were repurchased with out any difficulty.