rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 -| Mach E, EX, RWD, Star White
Country flag
My car was originally suppose to be here last week, but got the dreaded email with new delivery date of March 25th. Looks like mine was one of the first to finish the quality check and its at my dealership! my contact is sending me pics and looks like its at their shop. Hoping to go pick it up later today or tomorrow!

I see that it has the Mach E X badge on the side but I ordered a RWD. i thought that only AWD get the X badging. Window sticker from the dealer says RWD.

Not a fan of the front license plate holder, but meh, not my car, It's gonna be my wifes daily.

Built: Dec. 16,
Shipped: Dec. 30th,
Original Delivery date was January 19th-25th.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

01.jpg

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My car was originally suppose to be here last week, but got the dreaded email with new delivery date of March 25th. Looks like mine was one of the first to finish the quality check and its at my dealership! my contact is sending me pics and looks like its at their shop. Hoping to go pick it up later today or tomorrow!

I see that it has the Mach E X badge on the side but I ordered a RWD. i thought that only AWD get the X badging. Window sticker from the dealer says RWD.

Not a fan of the front license plate holder, but meh, not my car, It's gonna be my wifes daily.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My "Delayed" Mach E is Here! 01

Wow - Congrats -got to love the earlier than expected deliveries - very nice surprises

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
The X is extended battery - for AWD you will see 4

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
X means extended battery. Hopefully that is what you ordered :) The AWD gets a 4.

OP
OP
rafpug

rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hmm. Looks like the rear seats dont have ambient lighting Only the front does. Pics on ford website shows it and even the UI in the screen when i change colors says that it does.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

01.jpg

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag

It sounds like you might have been surprised by this delivery, but as a fellow North Texan I’m interested if you have any tracking data from shipping: when did it arrive at different place in KC and do you have any data about how long it was at certain ramps, etc?

OP
OP
rafpug

rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It sounds like you might have been surprised by this delivery, but as a fellow North Texan I’m interested if you have any tracking data from shipping: when did it arrive at different place in KC and do you have any data about how long it was at certain ramps, etc?
from tracking the pals app, it arrived in KC from Mexico on January 12th. Then a few days later I got the delay email.
Then palsapp showed that it was taken to Muncie, KC on the 25th I believe. After that no activity until my dealer texted me yesterday (feb, 2). So one week to get from Muncie to Texas.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Hmm. Looks like the rear seats dont have ambient lighting Only the front does. Pics on ford website shows it and even the UI in the screen when i change colors says that it does.
Where do you even see a picture of the backseat to tell if it has ambient lighting or not?

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
from tracking the pals app, it arrived in KC from Mexico on January 12th. Then a few days later I got the delay email.
Then palsapp showed that it was taken to Muncie, KC on the 25th I believe. After that no activity until my dealer texted me yesterday (feb, 2). So one week to get from Muncie to Texas.
Mine went to Muncie on 1/30. Hmmm maybe getting it a week after yours.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Congrats on the early delivery!

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag