EV Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium-Extended Range
Country flag
Everything done in my own garage. First time wrapping as well. Watched YouTube videos of vinyl wrapping during my 9 month wait. It’s wrapped with 3M Pine Green Matte Metallic and the “grille” with 3M gloss black, ceramic coated the vinyl, hyper dipped rims, G2 orange painted calipers and smoked out reflectors. Also added mud guards, louvers, garmin dash cam in the front & rear, and tinted the two front windows (done by a shop). Everything took about 2 months including shipping times and breaks here and there.

0165764A-DCB8-4244-9BD0-9B127E72FE00.jpeg
FFC5901D-4C8D-43D8-B8E0-B1EB1FFB6BF3.jpeg

FD9D4715-45E9-4B45-80B8-BDD364F3F689.jpeg
Looks great!
Ford should take note 🫡.

maybe they can go a shade darker and do a Mach-E-Bullitt 🤔 ?

wkf94025

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350s, F450, 911 Turbo, 911 GT3, M2 Halftrack
Occupation
real estate
Country flag
Care to share cost of materials for the wrap?

Well done.

tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range AWD
Country flag
holy crap that looks nice. just curios how far did you take the wrap? Did you do the door jams etc? I love my Rapid Red, but honestly here in Oregon it is a super common color, would like to change it up to a dark blue, or green.

Celtic4

First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD SR, Kia Optima
Country flag
It might not compare but carbonized gray is still nice on the MME 😉
Agreed I am still happy with the carbonized gray as well. Or at least I think I will be if my build date of November 14th holds and somehow I get my MME before the end of the year!

OP
OP
ghostmail

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
@ghostmail This looks amazing!! I’ve been wanting to do this myself—did you remove trim pieces etc? Any pics or videos of your process? The more videos I watch the more tempted I am—you may have pushed me over the edge into doing it! 😂
I did not remove any trim pieces. I used a lot of knifeless tape and tucking to have smoother seams. I had most difficulty on cutting the edges. There’s mistakes in there but ultimately I’m happy with the results. No videos :( I was too focused on getting the job done lol.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Everything done in my own garage. First time wrapping as well. Watched YouTube videos of vinyl wrapping during my 9 month wait. It’s wrapped with 3M Pine Green Matte Metallic and the “grille” with 3M gloss black, ceramic coated the vinyl, hyper dipped rims, G2 orange painted calipers and smoked out reflectors. Also added mud guards, louvers, garmin dash cam in the front & rear, and tinted the two front windows (done by a shop). Everything took about 2 months including shipping times and breaks here and there.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My DIY Mach-E build project is finally done : Pine Green Matte Metallic Wrap + More 3A2E2CBF-F7AC-4F5D-8879-0A6AF789C928
Ford Mustang Mach-E My DIY Mach-E build project is finally done : Pine Green Matte Metallic Wrap + More 3A2E2CBF-F7AC-4F5D-8879-0A6AF789C928

that is beautiful

OP
OP
ghostmail

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
holy crap that looks nice. just curios how far did you take the wrap? Did you do the door jams etc? I love my Rapid Red, but honestly here in Oregon it is a super common color, would like to change it up to a dark blue, or green.
Definitely go for it! No door jambs that would’ve been a pain in the butt for me lol. It’s possible with a lot of patience though. My original color is space white. Doesn’t bother me too much.
Sponsored