Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1 RWD DMG named "Tango"
Occupation
I work for SpongeBob.
Country flag
Still waiting on my MME, but trying to get everything ready for when I get "the call." My dog sheds. I have a tough time getting his fur off of my current fabric seats and floor mats. I have ordered the Interior Protection Package which should make vacuuming easier. What I am looking for is a good, strong (but compact) car vacuum and looking for a high quality and super protective backseat hammock (and washable). Anyone have a dog that sheds? How do you keep the fur under control. (I love my dog and take him wherever I can, so not letting him in the car is not an option.) I appreciate and suggestions of vacuums and/or backseat hammocks. Thanks!!!
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
There are a few back seat hammocks available now that I have seen on Amazon dot com.

I can’t help with a vacuum, as I have no point of reference on shedding. ?

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
AOSK (one of the sponsors here) makes a pet mat for the backseat which you might want to look into. As for a vacuum, I just got the Samsung Jet 75 which comes with a mini version and perfect for the car. I got it on a super discount, so not sure you want to spend $500+ for this one task. I am also with the "other" Steve as no shedding for me either (goldendoodle).

RobFitzgerald167

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Grabber Blue
Country flag
I have 2 golden retrievers, and the only thing that sheds more than one golden are 2.... The fur is an issue, I have a Bissell cordless pet hair vacuum that does a pretty good job at picking up the fur from the carpeting. I put the back seats down pretty regularly so hair does get tangled onto the seatback. I also have a lint roller that I run across the dashboard when cleaning.

ncaadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD
Country flag

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles