Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Makes me think that maybe this is why they have not deployed it to all of the cars yet, because it isn't ready for prime time? Has anyone else been as unnerved by BC as me?
I am in the same boat at higher speeds and your experience echos my continued experience since my OP. I leave it on but tend to just keep my hands on the wheel as with normal AAC. Hoping it will improve with updates soon. Great repot out!
Sponsored

Mark II

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I am in the same boat at higher speeds and your experience echos my continued experience since my OP. I leave it on but tend to just keep my hands on the wheel as with normal AAC. Hoping it will improve with updates soon. Great repot out!
I tried out BlueCruise a little more yesterday. Traffic was slow, never really got above 30-40 mph and the system worked just fine. Went probably 20 miles and never had to intervene and I was able to sit back and relax. It does appear to be when the speeds get higher that I have issues.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Hi all, As for a front license plate option, consider this:
https://licenseplatewrap.com/

Full disclosure: I have no financial interest in the company but will be ordering one for our Model Y once we get our personalized plates.

Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus rx350, Toyota rav4
Country flag
our Mach E also likes the right side of the lane. However it is very similar to the lane assist on my wifes Rav4. It ping pongs as you call it slightly less, but i still think I’m more stable than either car, especially on a curve. I consider the ford and Toyota very close, slight edge to the Ford.
I have noticed the blue cruise disconnects EVERY time i approach a toll detector.
These are very common in central Florida, no booth, you just drive under a reader 20’ above the highway. But the blue cruise always disconnect, then reconnects when I’m past it.
Sponsored