Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Sick slick ride. Congrats!

OP, I used to have the tennis ball marker but kept getting in the way and a PITA to move when I got a new car, you may want to look into laser park assist, powers off your garage opener motor outlet, all you need is a broom to angle it to point to the reference spot on dash when you get a new car, mine running 20 years now, looks like this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Activ...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
Here a little trick I use. I'll pull in to where I think I'm well inside the garage door then put it in reverse to bring up the rear camera. That shows how close you are to the edge of the pad in the garage.

OP
OP

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Here a little trick I use. I'll pull in to where I think I'm well inside the garage door then put it in reverse to bring up the rear camera. That shows how close you are to the edge of the pad in the garage.
Yea, I’ve come to use the 360 camera to understand exactly how far I’m in.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Yep, it took a little adjustment in my seating position, but I’m happy now.
Did you end up just sitting more back than you normally would? I rented a GT PE and the shoulder pain was something I experienced. My GT PE arrives in about 10 days so trying to see what the solution is.

OP
OP

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Did you end up just sitting more back than you normally would? I rented a GT PE and the shoulder pain was something I experienced. My GT PE arrives in about 10 days so trying to see what the solution is.
For me it’s a little bit more of a “slouched” position than I originally expected. Hard to describe. I got used to it.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Yea, I’ve come to use the 360 camera to understand exactly how far I’m in.
I still have an old school tennis ball on a string. But the camera pops up automatically when I get close on the front.
Sponsored