rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Didn’t have much time to drive it or take too many pictures since I didn’t get out of the dealership until around 8:45 and I need to get some dinner. I picked up a dark matter gray with pano roof.

Initial impressions:
It’s mostly suburban sprawl here, so not a lot of opportunity to test out the handling and magneride. Im going to find some canyon roads this weekend. That said, it felt pretty planted.

Off the line, it felt fairly quick. Again, not a lot of opportunity yet to push it.

I was in the camp of “I don’t like the PE seats” and was making my peace with that. Seeing them in person is way different than the pictures. I tried to get some more pictures to help demonstrated the material, but you just can’t capture it on a phone camera. Pictures make the seats look “fuzzy” but the material is certainly not. I also wasn’t sure about the shoulder bolsters, but they don’t look (too) bad in person.

No frunk dividers! Two keys! Yay.

My salesman said that the software is preloaded with blue cruise already, so I guess I should try that out, but frankly, I just want to drive it!

Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) delivered! 7A6AF679-000C-41DE-8B54-1FBC953D1550
Sponsored

Last edited:

WWJPD

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Looks great. Glad to hear your quick review of the seats.

You should switch the Blichman Top Tier to electric too. I’d assume you have the plug setup there now for the EV charger.

OP
OP

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
You should switch the Blichman Top Tier to electric too. I’d assume you have the plug setup there now for the EV charger.
Haha, yea, I looked into it… not sure I can justify it given how little time I have to brew since having two kids. Maybe one day I’ll switch over to electric for brewing too!

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Congrats and looking good.... looking forward to more pics and feedback! ? :)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats! That is one cool looking ride. Enjoy!

Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
Didn’t have much time to drive it or take too many pictures since I didn’t get out of the dealership until around 8:45 and I need to get some dinner. I picked up a dark matter gray with pano roof.

Initial impressions:
It’s mostly suburban sprawl here, so not a lot of opportunity to test out the handling and magneride. Im going to find some canyon roads this weekend. That said, it felt pretty planted.

Off the line, it felt fairly quick. Again, not a lot of opportunity yet to push it.

I was in the camp of “I don’t like the PE seats” and was making my peace with that. Seeing them in person is way different than the pictures. I tried to get some more pictures to help demonstrated the material, but you just can’t capture it on a phone camera. Pictures make the seats look “fuzzy” but the material is certainly not. I also wasn’t sure about the shoulder bolsters, but they don’t look (too) bad in person.

No frunk dividers! Two keys! Yay.

My salesman said that the software is preloaded with blue cruise already, so I guess I should try that out, but frankly, I just want to drive it!

Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) delivered! 7A6AF679-000C-41DE-8B54-1FBC953D1550
Alright! Nice. So happy for you. Love the color. Please elaborate on "fairly Quick" comment however if you don't mind. Did you try off the line acceleration after shutting off the nannies? Can you try and compare it to other vehicles that you've driven? Thanks...still waiting for my Blue GTPE....it's in the mail.

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Let the enjoyment begin.
It will get to your bloodstream quickly.
Prepare yourself for the side effects.
You will see.
Be careful with it.
Good luck.!!!!

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
To all of you lucky GT/GT PE guys/gals: For the love of Henry, please someone get a Dragy module and get some numbers on these things.

https://dragymotorsports.com/

Seriously, it’s $159. Lots of data.
Old-fashioned fossil Mustangs have track apps built in. Weird the MME doesn't offer them right out of the box.

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Congrats and enjoy!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I have one, now if my GTPE would just show up.
Perfect. We know the 3.5-3.8 0-60mph quotes but I’m curious about 1/4 mile numbers. I’m saying 12.3-12.6@111-114mph range for GT and GTPE, respectively. My current car traps 116-117mph corrected, but the run to 60 takes 4.0-4.1 omitting the 1ft roll out like most tests do.
Come on OP, get a Dragy! ?